Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best new Raw additions? (multi-choice)
This poll is closed.
Kevin & Sami 95 35.06%
Drew McIntyre 63 23.25%
Jinder Mahal 18 6.64%
Bobby Roode 12 4.43%
The Riott Squad 20 7.38%
Nattie 16 5.90%
Mojo Rawley and Zack Ryder 11 4.06%
Ziggler (Comedy Option) 36 13.28%
Total: 162 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

fart blood posted:

WTF is everyone from Smackdown coming over to Raw?
Ryan Ward wants to prove to Vince that it's Road Dogg's fault for ruining the talent on Smackdown with bad booking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Low Desert Punk posted:

why do people get so upset when people like Meltzer correct the most basic, simple WWE misinformation

Like I still see people get loving furious whenever someone says that the WM3 attendance was inflated
He's kind of really blunt when doing it.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Benne posted:

The Caps are the Dolph Ziggler of hockey
The Pens are the Nick Gage of hockey

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Wazzu posted:

I think a general bet is just assuming that most Middle Eastern Nations don't like each other. Pakistan is far away, and he's a Chicago guy who doesn't like being overly stereotyped for his race, I don't think it would be well liked by any of the parties involved.
Don't Saudi Arabia and Pakistan actually have a fairly good relationship? Now if they tried pushing Davari for this show there would be a problem since he's billed from Iran.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

VJeff posted:

I'm really trying to be excited for Infinity War, but I just think it's gonna be super underwhelming held up against Black Panther. :/
Yeah compared to BP it will probably be unfocused and more of a spectacle, but hey could be worse and be a miserable slog that only depraved people think is good and "artistic"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Is this show a better or worse idea than Collision in Korea?
Eh it has a big Royal Rumble so that should be fun at least, hell there are a bunch of gimmick matches that should at least be entertaining

• Locked thread