Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

infernal machines posted:

saxon musk, when you fukkin smell white

the most 70s men’s aftershave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jonny 290 posted:

lol yes he put six babies in Justine and then left her for an 18 year old model when she asked him to pitch in around the house a bit

Why do you think that model S third row exists? Monument to a family that elon made and then threw in the trash

his kids are probs super rich. i think most peeps in this thread would agree that they suck and deserve to die bc of their privledge. its Good that elon left them

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

obstipator posted:

his kids are probs super rich. i think most peeps in this thread would agree that they suck and deserve to die bc of their privledge. its Good that elon left them

i think the argument is that they deserve a father

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
nah, the peeps in this thread believe they deserve to die for being rich

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
huh.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
here's what the mother of 5 of his children received after the divorce:

There's a story in the New York Post saying that Elon and I settled for a "post-nup pay-out" of $750,000. I have no idea where they got this number but it's not true. Elon and I came to terms a while ago because an ending seemed the sensible thing (the appeals court agreed to hear the case, but at some point the madness must stop, and this could have gone on for years). I received the house, which I'm in the process of selling, two million cash minus the legal fees that I was responsible for, alimony and child support for 17 years (about $80,000** a month), no stock, and a Tesla Roadster which I still need to go down to the store and order. This deal is about ten or so million dollars less (mostly in terms of alimony) than what Elon had offered to me before the trial. I am happy and moving on (... and into a cozier house). Elon and I seem to be at the cautious beginnings of a new kind of relationship. Knock wood.

from her blog

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
he should be paying more in child support imho

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
holy gently caress! 80k per month?! i wish i could have that

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/993638887393128449

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
shut the hell up obstipator

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

bump

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/pajamashaw/status/993678173987581953

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i thought i had a joke but it was unfunny so this is gonna be a simple bump for our dear thread

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 07:40 on May 8, 2018

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

oh hey look at the time

time for elon musk to lick my butt

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

hailthefish posted:

oh hey look at the time

time for elon musk to lick my butt

:wth::wth:
:yosbutt:👅

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
$80000 per month. Slightly less than a million per year. 17million over the long term.
I think we all agree that Elon is evil for paying his ex-wife 17 million dollars.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

I HAVE GOUT posted:

$80000 per month. Slightly less than a million per year. 17million over the long term.
I think we all agree that Elon is evil for paying his ex-wife 17 million dollars.

his net worth is ~20 billion

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

Baxate posted:

I know. :allears:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

bump

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Hey guys, just wanted to touch base and see if Musk is still bad?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Schadenboner posted:

Hey guys, just wanted to touch base and see if Musk is still bad?

it's a new day, full o f new opportunities. who knows? :sun:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh, never mind

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Ok, thank you guys for keeping me in the loop!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Baxate posted:

Commented on this to an idiot elon dickrider I know and he said a million per year is too much and called her a gold digger

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wow. having multiple children with a dude to get his money takes dedication. a masterful long con. :golfclap:

will females stop at nothing????

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
she picked the right guy to bump. she could hire 10-20 stay-at-home dads for 17 years with that kinda money

if a family makes $1mil a year before factoring in their job, are they privileged?

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
when do we hear about what happened with all the contractors locked out

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
when some more people die because some industrial automation thing they don't know how to maintain starts assembling workers' ribcages into a model 3

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

infernal machines posted:

when some more people die because some industrial automation thing they don't know how to maintain starts assembling workers' ribcages into a model 3

turbo teen reboot sounding grim

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

its the cyberpunk version of the pina colada song

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

I HAVE GOUT posted:

isn't he paying his 5 (male) children 17 million dollars?

also since those were all IVF multiples kids, he made sure they were male and that they stuck plenty of eggs in his ex lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

im dead lmfao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lancemantis posted:

isn't he paying his 5 (male) children 17 million dollars?

also since those were all IVF multiples kids, he made sure they were male and that they stuck plenty of eggs in his ex lol

surely he is responsibly preventing his children from becoming warped by a billionaire's lifestyle, ensuring that this heavy burden is borne by he alone

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
he was smythe the whole time :chome:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

he was smythe the whole time :chome:

kevin smythe

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

elon musk is a freaking weeb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Roosevelt posted:

kevin smythe

cool. i'd like to see what kind of content this entity would produce.

• Locked thread