Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Medkit and Trade Goods

Generally I'm inclined towards the martial values, but a lot of the enjoyment from Blake came from character interactions. Not to say you can't interact with people at the point of a gun, but it tends to be a bit more terse and limited than what some tea and a syringe of morphine could provide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Let's see hell

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Functionally immortal as in protected from aging and minor disease?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Higher sentences are generally better, imo. It seems that the fires burn out insanity, but they also burn out impurities of the soul and general assholery. So if you go too low you risk making heaven a worse place, too high and you end up torturing a pure soul for a bit on the tail end. Given the general dillution of heaven already afforded to assholes out east, I think we're better off leaning towards over rather than under.

Throw the book at her, max sentence

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Toughy posted:

That was still PG-13 I don't think you've crossed any lines

As far as trouble it should be something to do about defeating the Shephard notoriety.

:yeah:

A trouble based on winning the trust (hearts & minds :v:) of the immigrants could be interesting.

• Locked thread