Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
1) Notes
2) Rifle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Roy
1. 1 point on his friendship with Brianna
2. 4 points on increasing his Shepherd quality to +4
3. Trouble: Inexperience

Brianna
1. Brianna spends 1 XP on reciprocating the friendship

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Brianna's Identity Crisis

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
2 Treat the dead
1 Tend to the ill

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
The Horse Maiden burns a lemon incense and chooses a dog to imbue loyalty in Roy

Horse Maiden is attempting to "reform" the shepherd.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
1. Take the woman to Esfuerzo
2. 50 years

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
I not too sure on this but I think the second trouble is Brianna's Guilt from Maureen's Death.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015

RabidWeasel posted:

To put it succinctly, his trouble is the shepherds' reputation. His idea of what a shepherd should be doing doesn't quite line up with other peoples' idea of what he's going to be doing, and that's going to cause all kinds of problems. From the lowest to the highest.

And to that line he's going to totally blame Ignacio for being neglectful. Taking care of the people assigned to their care has to be pretty drat high up the priority list, what possible reason could he have had for allowing the situation to become like this?

This

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015

Xarbala posted:

Sure, let's follow Brianna's Love Trouble, its what the Horse Maiden would've wanted. And she would also want some popcorn.

For Roy, maybe follow on the Loneliness Trouble since I think Shepherd's Guild trouble is going to happen no matter what

Sure why not!

• Locked thread