Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Delta T is a really well done entry into a super thin and remarkably lovely AR game market. Players are separated into factions(mega corporations) and build bases and resource nodes all over the map ala Parallel Kingdoms. The corporations compete in a monthly global dominance campaign with rewards to the highest scoring faction. There is apparently a story but I haven't seen it. Quality wise it's technically in "unreleased" status but already seems super polished and well done. Players are seperated into factions(mega corperations) and For me personally its the AR game I always wanted to play.

In short its basically the geo-location of Pokemon go mixed with base building of parallel kingdoms.

Play Store Link
Main Website

Features shamelessly ripped from the playstore

quote:

Plant and fortify bases in the real world
Build and customize your base with mods to create an impenetrable fortress. The range of mods in the game allow you to customize your offense and defense capabilities.

Plan your urban expeditions using Camera AR
Project the gameplay map onto any flat surface and extract the maximum from every hour of gameplay. This is espionage on the go, use the navigation system to optimize your gameplay.

Master the skill tree to hone your abilities
Unlock skill points as you progress, level up your skills to match your gameplay style. You are free to pick and choose which aspect of gameplay you want to focus on. Aggressive, Defensive, Strategic it’s all on you.

Collaborate in Cluster Battles
Devise the perfect battle formation and lead your Megacorp cluster to victory against the enemy. Connect your base to allied bases to form the most powerful cluster. The wrong formation can lead to a crushing defeat even if you have a bigger cluster.

Strategize on Battlemap for the ultimate tactical advantage
Information is power in the future of warfare, gather real time data on your enemies, strategize and simulate battles using web tools. Scope out the battlefield before venturing into battle.

Screenshots

The main Base Screen

The map screen and a base connected to resource nodes

skill tree

Guide:
Will do later when I get some time

More Links:
Wiki
Battle Map (not really a map)

Jimlit fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Apr 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU