Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
aj is walking well for a man with testicular torsion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
oh hell yeah its rusev bitch

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

it's rusev-ajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this crowd is fuckin hot

and there's been zero debuts so far

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

HOLD ON A MINUTE PLAYA

nice

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

it's... shelton!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol okay shelton

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

shelton shouldnt talk too much

ugh no

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

randy's hair sucks so much.

here comes the drug man, the intoxicated enigma

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

its cool that jinder is going to lose at the GREATEST ROYAL RUMBLE

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i mean no offense jeff hardy but like

do something smackdown

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

byron burying sonya at literally the first opportunity lmao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this

is

dumb

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

so does balor club break up the main event and kick everyone's rear end

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

what?

... huh????

i mean hell gently caress yeah but dang

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

every heel on smackdown is after aj's balls

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

huh what wait what is going what belt

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

yaaaay nikki cross on smackdown

i thought for a second they seriously renamed them "chaos" lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh no its colin rear end a day

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao they put cass and carmella on the same show after they broke up

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Phenix Rising posted:

Wait how did I miss Sanity?

it was just a video

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

are you loving serious theyre just forgetting the ppv and ellsworth entirely now lol

this is real bad

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

why is asuka not coming out now

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Grant DaNasty posted:

They always have to take away the cool parts from NXT acts when they get called up to the main roster.

uhhhh

this rules a lot, rip the cool version of the ascension

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

aaaaand asuka NOW

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

shiksa posted:

aaaaand asuka NOW

hell yeah

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i... i hate to say it, but... i think carmella may be in trouble :ohdear:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

holy poo poo r truth lmao. this was road dogg's pick

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh poo poo r-truth is going to nxt!!!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

excuse me where the gently caress is nikki cross

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

yes this rules but where the gently caress is nikki cross.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Accident Underwater posted:

Everything is good there except where the gently caress is Nicki Cross

yes thank you im glad someone is saying it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ah

aiden i kinda assumed you were gonna keep shaving your head

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Mohawk Potato posted:

Brian's Phoenix trunks are the best.

yeah theyre really great.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hahaha this is great. becky is too good for them.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hahahahaha suck it, aj's balls.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

is that supposed to be cass' music

ah well yes good.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i love you, heel shinsuke nakamura

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hello pink blazer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh jesus i just remembered i have fridays off on my new schedule.

lol helloooooo greatest royal rumble.

• Locked thread