Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

god he's so contemptilbe and hateful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/AnnoyingProudSushiOSfrog

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

jesus christ

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I love how personally offended he gets

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

holy moly

this fuckin thing??

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Trying to find an episode of The Three Stooges where Moe hits Curly with a book so I'll be able to have a frame of reference for directing him when he plays Myst.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I love how personally offended he gets
In both clips he does the exact same "uhh.... okay..??" thing when he realizes it.

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the massive 10 inch cock alleged to be mike mattei's may not be his due to the fact that knowing how to read a ruler requires knowing how to count, something which mike mattei is not capable of in all liklihood

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

saint anime
Jul 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

https://clips.twitch.tv/SteamyWanderingPenguinUncleNox

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Mike isn't always wrong

https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/1301781737484279809

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Well that was fast, what was it?

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016

mike matei twitterposting could be a genre of its own

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
That's a very dumb tweet to be sure but I'm more confused as to why he deleted it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Mike sadly walking away and kicking a rock after he sees the "Your dick must be this small to ride the Cannonball" sign

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

timp posted:

That's a very dumb tweet to be sure but I'm more confused as to why he deleted it

He's worried people are going to find out about his tiny, marble sized balls.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

he got flamed by the troll army of people that like having their balls smashed on rollercoasters

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

he got flamed by the troll army of people that like having their balls smashed on rollercoasters

69crushnuts420 from the toilet clip unsubbed as soon as he saw the tweet

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
jfc I was not ready for Mike Matei in 4K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUMisKBtOfE

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Imagine inspector gadget as a guest on the toolmans show. Lol James

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6144EJIDj94

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
I don’t know why I expected anything else, but I watched some of the Atari collection vid above... and aside from mike looking like he’s hungover, every time the guy would start to talk about something interesting, mike would either start talking over him or cut to something else. So annoying

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Lol I just instantly avoid any video with Mike in it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol@ the failtards who are intimidated by mikes big ding dong, in depth knowledge of all retro systems from the fairchild f to the xbox 360, and the fact that he's the real talent at cinemassacre. who did all the best bits like shitpickle, bugs bunny taking poo poo, the joker taking a poo poo, and el bandito loco? thats right, mike "motherfucker" "michael" mattei

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lol@ the failtards who are intimidated by mikes big ding dong, in depth knowledge of all retro systems from the fairchild f to the xbox 360, and the fact that he's the real talent at cinemassacre. who did all the best bits like shitpickle, bugs bunny taking poo poo, the joker taking a poo poo, and el bandito loco? thats right, mike "motherfucker" "michael" mattei

This.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
ecco the dolphin, huh?

alright then, let's see what this is all about...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

That may be true but he's still annoying to watch, hth.