Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I just noticed in this clip (linked to the proper time) that James admits he was in special ed for most of his schooling: https://youtu.be/CzUYPt0OAGY?t=17m59s

:unsmith:

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Aug 9, 2018

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/mike_matei/status/1030610254214692864?s=21

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

👀

https://twitter.com/reallyblbootsy/status/1034920444644782080?s=21

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao. I was watching a Mike Matei Twitch stream and tried to type something like "oh man that's bad luck" but it got caught by an automatic filter which means that he set up a chat filter specifically so that people wouldn't ask him about Bootsy lmfao.

I know it's fun to meme on Mike's huge dong and obsession with Elvis and the Three Stooges, but that dude is an actual dumbass and a grade-A shithead. It's a shame the circumstances of their demise. Board James is still great even today.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

lmfao. I was watching a Mike Matei Twitch stream and tried to type something like "oh man that's bad luck" but it got caught by an automatic filter which means that he set up a chat filter specifically so that people wouldn't ask him about Bootsy lmfao.

I know it's fun to meme on Mike's huge dong and obsession with Elvis and the Three Stooges, but that dude is an actual dumbass and a grade-A shithead. It's a shame the circumstances of their demise. Board James is still great even today.

Oh I forgot what happened with Bootsy. Bad Luck Bootsy is my absolute Homey.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

American McGay posted:

did we ever learn what actually happened there or is it still just conjecture that there was a mike/bootsy falling out?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The poo poo I heard was that it was politically based (Mike being an unabashed Trump fan, Bootsy being a woke leftist) and that seems pretty reasonable especially given the timing of the fallout but I don't think anyone knows for sure.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

The poo poo I heard was that it was politically based (Mike being an unabashed Trump fan, Bootsy being a woke leftist) and that seems pretty reasonable especially given the timing of the fallout but I don't think anyone knows for sure.

i dont give a poo poo about any of that stuff but also lol at the idea that synthys post became real

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just realised it was in the giant bomb thread and quoatable

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

American McGay posted:

It was actually because Bootsy wanted additional promotion of his stuff in the Board James credits and Mike refused and it spiraled, or something. That or it was some kind of payment thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It was actually because Bootsy wanted additional promotion of his stuff in the Board James credits and Mike refused and it spiraled, or something. That or it was some kind of payment thing.

YouTube is gay.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

YouTube is gay.

Hello YouTube.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

Hello YouTube.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Hello YouTube.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Love him or hate him I think we can all agree Mike Matei has a monster dong and knows how to use it.

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
i bet boostys dick is 10x longer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fartlancer posted:

That seems unlikely to me.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Fartlancer posted:

Maybe so but Bootsys weiner was bitten off by a shark in episode 18 of Board James.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pewdiepie posted:

Maybe so but Bootsys weiner was bitten off by a shark in episode 18 of Board James.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/cinemassacre/status/1041711081830461441

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TWO new AVGN episodes out on Amazon, Drake of the 99 Dragons and Tomb Raider games

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/NitroRad/status/1040004481113616384

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
New AVGN was really fun. Especially tomb raider

Adbot