Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The :effort: on that one Ducks guy to get out of the zone at the end seems fitting for this series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

misdirectomy posted:

Have the Sharks ever swept a playoff series? I can't remember it if they have.

tv said 2013 vs vancouver

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
One last gently caress COREY PERRY for old times sake

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

hifi posted:

tv said 2013 vs vancouver

Kinda surprised there are only two. Sure they've been regularly disappointing in the playoffs, but they've also been there constantly forever.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

bizarre deformity posted:

Rinne looks significantly better tonight, if only the Preds hadn't gotten so many dumb penalties. Hartman needs to play a much more disciplined game, he pretty much lost his poo poo at one point tonight is was embarrassing.

To be fair, if I'd been speared twice in a row with no call I would have lost my poo poo too.

• Locked thread