Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

ZZZorcerer posted:

The “give me god of war” difficulty is just ridiculous

Can't wait to watch someone far better than me play through on this difficulty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

I've been using the frost giant frenzy heavy runic, max upgraded that thing does ridiculous damage and interrupts even heavy enemies.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Calaveron posted:

I just got a new chisel, how far away am I from a scene where Kratos accidentally and meaningfully calls the boy SON

An hour or two if you mainline the story, I think?

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

Is there an easy way to track those hidden doorways that you can unlock once you find the chisel?

They appear on the map and always have a gate inside you can travel to.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

I had an awesome dad but I still understand the story because I'm not an autistic robot and have empathy.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

He can absorb blood from his skin and gear into himself. He does it in the opening boss fight against the Stranger.

I dunno if it's meant to heal him or something.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

The Skeep posted:

I believe someone translated the Nordic runes used in the game and in the mural room in Jotunheim the pictures of Kratos are labeled as Fárbauti.

Also Atreus's mother is Laufey, wife of Farbauti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

You can run that area infinitely and build/max upgrade all of the armors. Don't panic.