Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
hi hello god of war 3's entire final act was some of the most insufferable crap i've seen from a game or otherwise in recent memory and i anticipate playing this one all the more because it might wash the taste out of my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Ainsley McTree posted:

The most surprising thing about this game, to me, is that the writing is actually, genuinely, really good so yeah get on this. I always enjoyed god of war games as a guilty pleasure but this one is a cut above. Nary a weird sex mini game to be seen

i would endure ten more sex minigames if it meant i wouldn't have to see another waifish greek-myth Original Character Do Not Steal yelling nonsense about the power of hope into my face

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
start god of war

first thing i do is cut down an ash tree

ok, guess this is how we mean to go on

e: holy poo poo i like kratos better already

Oxxidation fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Aug 26, 2018

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah I mean society kind of only exists because by and large most women are natural caregivers. Like their brain bombs itself with chemicals to make sure they love the baby and take care of it and not leave it by the road when it cries.

aren't you the same freak who thought ellie from tlou's sexuality was a "matter of debate"

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
how much progress should i be making in muspellheim upon unlocking it

i've gotten to sword 3 (i think) and this rematch against the dark elf king is proving a bit of a bother

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
when am i able to increase atreus' arrow count to 4? i just got back from Helheim and the quiver upgrade still isn't available

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I feel like I'm going to get really sick of hearing VALHALLAAAAAAAA in due time

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Shindragon posted:

I think those are story upgrades unfornately. Err wait you are at Heilheim? Uh.. shouldn't be too far off then.

looks like it's actually a bug that erases the upgrade completely if you don't choose it right away

that's extremely annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
sigrun took me two tries but i was playing on normal and just blitzed her with runic attacks