Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I'm forgetting I threw my axe at some point during a battle and then just keep fighting on but it doesn't matter because then I just hit the ol triangle button and feel like a bad rear end .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

So can someone who has played the game a bit further tell me who "The Stranger" was at the beginning of the game? Seemed like it might be Loki but I wasn't 100%.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I thought it was cool that I'm pretty sure he was played by Jeremy Davies from Lost.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Aurubin posted:

Gonna be fun in 10 years when Loki/Atreus inadvertently causes the Egyptian creator Atum to try and destroy creation after 3 games playing as Osiris or something.

Oh man I kind of wish I hadn't of rolled over this one. Oh well.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Can you eventually go back and finish up the artifact gathering in areas where you missed a couple?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The next God of War should just be an American Gods adaptation.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Just got to Aelfheim seems like there's a lot of axe throwing puzzles here that are not doable at the moment because I can't get to the right angle to throw the axe through the connector things. Is some skill going to unlock that helps me here or something?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

DLC Inc posted:

I'm curious how many people are on Normal and how many play it on Hard. I realize Hard will probably be more manageable later on but I just got to Alfheim and feel like I should take the difficulty down to Normal for the first time as a reward for grinding my blood and bones through some truly hellish scenarios where I thought "I'm never going to win this fight."

Playing on "GOW" difficulty going in blind sounds like a true mindfuck, idk how I'd be able to do it

I took the difficulty down to normal after the first fight because it felt like the enemies had way too much help and it was taking too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Sekenr posted:

No, I mean two optional areas on the lake. I got some stuff out ouf of them but a couple of paths/chests still remain locked. They are these typical "align 3 vines and throw an axe" but alignment points appear to be on a ledge above me and out of reach.

Yeah this is the area I'm caught up on. There appears to be an edge it wants me to throw the axe from but the ledge is not reachable.