Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
drat this game is tough, and I’m only on normal. Does everything just one shot you on the highest difficulty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Enemies have way too much health, even on normal.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Seriously though, gently caress those optional bosses. Why do they loving 2-shot you on normal difficulty?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
^^^ If you mean the charge up attack from the air you can knock her out of it with an axe throw.

1stGear posted:

Uh, I did all the optional bosses on normal difficulty and the only one who gave me any serious trouble was the very last one. I was in partially upgrading Mist armor and was definitely not getting two-shot.

That's literally the best armor in the game though.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Do you think Kratos could still double jump if he wanted to

Do you think he doesn't because his son would laugh at him for it

Didn't he need the wings for that? Maybe they're stored under his house too along with the golden fleece and his other artifacts.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 02:44 on May 6, 2018

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

MechaSeinfeld posted:

I'm a couple of hours in, what do the flashing circles before enemy attacks mean? The only ones I've noticed are red and like..gold? Greenish yellow? I thought it might've been a parry indicator but the timing was way off.

Yellow means if you block it it'll break your guard(but you can still parry), red means it's completely unblockable/parryable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Do loki’s other kids than the midgardsormr come up at all in this game?

I think Fenrir is mentioned at some point as being how Odin dies but I'm not 100% sure.