Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I've moved the crystal so that the boy can do the rune sandbox in uhhhh the Temple of Light, but there's no prompt to boost him up. >:[ Is there a specific trigger?

e: I have to send him up the weird Little Sister hole, not up the distance he and Kratos have popped up with no problem and arguably has more handholds. BOY you're testing my patience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
how many of them are hot anime babes ala fate stay night

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Freaking out the boy and forcing him to see his enemies as real people despite what Kraken says?

autocorrect but I’m keeping it

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Does the squirrel summon just give health globes, or does he throw out health and rage?

vv: Ooooooh. I only use electrics for puzzle solving, that'd explain it. Also, I'm gonna go and call this one early: we fight Baldr either in the Witch's Hut to recover the mistletoe arrows, or use the little bit stuck to Atreus' quiver to make him vulnerable. They wouldn't bring up mistletoe specifically otherwise, and while I'm no Norse expert, I definitely remember that being the one thing that could hurt him.

Bogart fucked around with this message at 05:36 on May 6, 2018