Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Pretty early in the game spoilers??? it's weird that they couldn't find any better way to convey the "eitr imbued" thing since that like seems important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

It was either kill him before he killed his mom or kill him after when he came back to resume the fight. No real third option.

I was surprised that Kratos did it though, I was expecting the boy to finish it.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica/status/996809899391664128

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

That last part definitely isn't true because I did 100% of the side stuff before the end of the game including upgrading my weps all the way

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

You've probably accumulated a ton of materials you can just sell for cash. Aegir's gold is everywhere and sells for a lot.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

What the hell is the deal with the poison worms you can't hit without taking damage?

They stun really easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

BlackFrost posted:

While we're on the subject of it, after fighting them a bunch my biggest issue with the valkyries is still their dash attacks. They'll dash at you, and then they'll either do the unblockable wing attack or start their blockable combo. I got nailed 50/50 here because it doesn't seem to give you anywhere near enough time to decide what you need to do. If you try to dodge her normal combo it seems to hit you every time. If there's some kind of wind-up (besides the red glow which gives you .005 seconds to react, of course) to which one she was gonna follow up with I never noticed it.

this drove me nuts but the amazing secret trick to dealing with it is to lock on and just walk to the right with your shield up. if the angles are right the unblockable will miss you and if it's the swings you'll already have your shield up for them