Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Just finished it. I enjoyed every minute of it. Felt like there’s a lot of content left out there though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Sounds like you want god of war 3

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I don’t think this game is as good on a second play through but what would make it a lot better is the option to skip cut scenes. First play through was awesome, second one kind of bored me for that reason.

The gameplay is solid though and worth sitting through the cutscenes again.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I think I got my money’s worth out of God of War (beat the story twice) and I loved it so I don’t really care about what could’ve been.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Guess for series: Kratos has to kill Loki at some point, probably very last.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

The Macaroni posted:

There are some endgame events that suggest this is unlikely.

Well Kratos killed his dad once and there’s a small but not insignificant theme of trying to keep history from repeating itself, so...

Edited for possible spoilers.

boop the snoot fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Jun 20, 2018

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I’ve died way too much button mashing for health stones.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I push enemies into the corridor that closes and it cuts my time in each part down significantly. And it’s funny when I overplay it and get myself killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I have no idea where the bells are for the chest in the mist