Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
She pulled the "I'm MUSLIM" card, but yet never realized pork is haraam. . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Blast of Confetti posted:

sry man dont feel like internet arguing with the guy who deleted all his pedo support posts during the roy moore thing

Who was this lol

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Perminator I think.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

my dog died im sad posted:

Perminator I think.

Yea I think whoever posted that is just confused

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
stumping for a member of one of the worst families on earth and also a pedo to own the libs

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

https://youtu.be/dZqo4OZ0Pqs

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Smythe posted:

stumping for a member of one of the worst families on earth and also a pedo to own the libs

Chelsea gonna run when she’s 35

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Creamed Cormp posted:

okay please elaborate

When using the term "racist," I meant the vernacular term of prejudice held against a race rather than the academic term of prejudice held while in a position of power against racial minorities not in power (or whatever the proper definition is).

https://www.salon.com/2014/03/04/why_i_cant_stand_white_belly_dancers/
https://www.salon.com/2014/03/18/i_still_cant_stand_white_belly_dancers/

See, I loving hate it when people claim engaging in a different culture's art form is some sort of cultural appropriation. I can't see how that is appropriation unless you claim ownership of it or deny that culture's contribution. It's like the argument that Bruno Mars is culturally appropriating black music, or that wearing a Pocahontas costume because she's your favorite Disney princess is cultural appropriation. You could be a dumbass and extend that to nearly everything, like saying a fatass professor of Greek-Egyptian and Palestinian descent is culturally appropriating European culture by wearing polka dots.

That's my two cents, but I'm also a retard posting on a dead gay comedy forum.

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
White Anglo women cooking burritos for fun and profit is a crime against humanity.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Arabs engaging in French ballet is a forum of cultural terrorism.
Native Americans preparing halal meals is absolutely haram.
Africans playing Japanese taiko are dishonoring the tradition.
White people dancing hula makes them literally Hitler.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

Chelsea gonna run when she’s 35

Run away, maybe. If the dems wanna beat Agent Orange, they better bring something better than the thing that fell out of the person who lost in 2016.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bogus Adventure posted:

When using the term "racist," I meant the vernacular term of prejudice held against a race rather than the academic term of prejudice held while in a position of power against racial minorities not in power (or whatever the proper definition is).

See, I loving hate it when people claim engaging in a different culture's art form is some sort of cultural appropriation. I can't see how that is appropriation unless you claim ownership of it or deny that culture's contribution. It's like the argument that Bruno Mars is culturally appropriating black music, or that wearing a Pocahontas costume because she's your favorite Disney princess is cultural appropriation. You could be a dumbass and extend that to nearly everything, like saying a fatass professor of Greek-Egyptian and Palestinian descent is culturally appropriating European culture by wearing polka dots.

I like all belly dancers. Never seen one but they seem cool?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bogus Adventure posted:

you know I was really tempted to ruin another thread by pretending to be way too much into idpols (like I did two or three times now), but I hate the Bush family so much I'd rather have that thread go on as it should instead of trying to derail it

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Creamed Cormp posted:

you know I was really tempted to ruin another thread by pretending to be way too much into idpols (like I did two or three times now), but I hate the Bush family so much I'd rather have that thread go on as it should instead of trying to derail it

Thank you for your sacrifice

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

I like all belly dancers. Never seen one but they seem cool?

One of the best ways for people to get to know other cultures is by learning and practicing their art. Creating some form of stigma just creates barriers between us.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bogus Adventure posted:

One of the best ways for people to get to know other cultures is by learning and practicing their art. Creating some form of stigma just creates barriers between us.

I just eat rear end

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bogus Adventure posted:

Arabs engaging in French ballet is a forum of cultural terrorism.
Native Americans preparing halal meals is absolutely haram.
Africans playing Japanese taiko are dishonoring the tradition.
White people dancing hula makes them literally Hitler.

When will these monsters learn that the wokes know what is best for them? They really would be much better off if they stayed in ghettos safe spaces with their own kind, that way everybody can be separate but equal.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Bogus Adventure posted:

yeah, those articles are dumb, it sounds like a lot of projection on her part. i mean i know dancing is part of hutt culture but jesus.

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Are you local?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Why are people worried about appropriating Japanese culture, when Japan has a history of invasion, colonialism, and genocide. Japan should be treated maybe just slightly better than Germany. And no one would ever complain about German culture being appropriated.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

FogHelmut posted:

also george sr is going to outlive this lady

george rr martin could outlive that lady

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Bogus Adventure posted:

real talk, all this :words: means ur :gay:

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

The Dennis System posted:

Why are people worried about appropriating Japanese culture, when Japan has a history of invasion, colonialism, and genocide. Japan should be treated maybe just slightly better than Germany. And no one would ever complain about German culture being appropriated.

We still have another 100 years until Japan makes another run at world domination. Germany will attempt again in 35-50.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
apply hanzo steel to foreskins and also do not tip anywhere

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

AbbadonOfHell posted:

My parents were cool they let me watch the Simpsons and Beavis and Butthead, it was funny cause the other kids in my grade didn't believe me about B&B but I could like cite every episode up until that point and they'd just act like I was lying. In retrospect I believe they were the ones they never actually saw it, like I distinctly remember them trying to tell me Stuart wasn't a character on the show. Fuckin' lol.

I got sent to the principals office for saying the word "butt" as part of the show's title in 1998 in a public middle school. The struggle was real.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

let it mellow posted:

real talk, all this :words: means ur :gay:

I believe I posted that at the end of that post.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Love Rat posted:

Are you local?

To my hometown? Yeah. To where I'm living now? No.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

I just eat rear end

Butt love is the truest form of love.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Bogus Adventure posted:

I believe I posted that at the end of that post.

good job nobody made it ther

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
There is only one culture, human culture.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

hakimashou posted:

namaste

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

hakimashou posted:

This human has multiple std cultures

Don't do this tia

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Everyone asking for proof that Babs Bush was racist has apparently never met a 90 year old woman before.

They're all racist.

Even the colored ones.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
I dont think you are allowed to bring legal cases against animals but I hope this hippo is sued for slandering a great pillar of America.

R I P Barbra.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Blue Train posted:

Don't do this tia

don't do what?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mnoba posted:

don't do what?

say that word

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Blue Train posted:

say that word

Nah I'ma stay sayin namaste

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
please don't say the other n-word in those forums tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

This probably falls under one of those cardinal sins things or whatever, but goddamn, she one disgusting piece of poo poo.

• Locked thread