Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Outrail posted:

C. That'll make them understand that we are willing to stay here but one day may leave to find our people again after we've eaten the tribe and made a boat from their skin and bones and hair.

Slaan, isn't here so you're filling the void?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Telsa Cola posted:

CYOA update because y’all deserve an explanation.

I basically had a mountain of additional work and project responsibilities dumped onto my lap and likely will not be able to post or write any more updates until the field season is over at the end of July. Once the season is over and I am back stateside at the beginning of August/end of July I will be able to pick up the regular posting schedule.

Sorry y’all, but Im excited to pick this back up when Im back!

Best of luck!!
Looking forward to seeing this start up again.

• Locked thread