Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

idk why you're all being so weird about this, doesn't every Xbox have big tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I remember watching the first episode back when feinne was lping these pieces of poo poo and the dog slime rape was like half the episode, you don't have to frame by frame it

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

it's on sale to try and trick people into buying it OP

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

on the plus side that monster is actually the worst thing in the franchise so it's all uphill from there!

unless it comes back, I mean, pretty sure it made more than one appearance in the game it was from

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Cyberdimension Nopeturnitoff

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Also, the goddesses don't age. Peashy's going to be five foreveeeeeeeeer

:smithicide:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

If they're *little* girls it's the neps, ram and rem are big boobed demon maids

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

it's bad

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

game bad

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

looking at the background there reminded me of something i noticed in the incest scene, whenever these girls faces make contact with another girl they're actually just drawn like their heads are flat pieces of paper

look at bouquet's flat paper head get wedged in there

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

yeah I fought that character in phantasy star online 2

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Ibblebibble posted:

https://twitter.com/Tjoeb123/status...ingawful.com%2F

I think for our own safety we should stop soon.

Edit: deleted already, that was quick.

What was it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

On the other hand, 2 has the pedophilic molestation monster as a recurring antagonist and 3 makes it very, very clear what's wrong with Peashy as a character. Maybe none of them should be played.