Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«10 »
Spellman
May 31, 2011

Acacia REI posted:

Remember that stunt last season at Hilltop - when a zombie loudly rolling down the stairs somehow didn't wake anyone up, who for some reason were all sleeping on the floor downstairs, and if I recall correctly the front door was left open? I don't remember the details, it's all kind of a dumb blur at this point but a bunch of people died and it didn't make any sense.

The FEMA camp story reminded me of this.

I noticed this one too, and thought the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

yeah there was no excuse for the hilltop scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5_-H3Tmj2c

it would be loud as hell in that old rear end house

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Whatever tape you found in that VCR, it isn't mine.

Fun Shoe

moist turtleneck posted:

I'm pretty sure she was shooting at Naomi

Yeah, maybe. But then why not shoot Naomi after hitting Dorie
First time watching I thought he was clearly away from Naomi but re-watching, he's very close.

Something that amused me: after Dorie shot off the Vulture's finger he freaked out, looked like hewas about to kill him in anger until Morgan calmed him down. Then he hands over his guns saying, "You better keep these. Just in case..."
It's like the character has become self-aware
"...just in case my Kill Switch goes from off to on."

Spellman posted:

I had no major problems with this episode. I guess I just like the characters

I still like this group of assholes in FTWD, so I'm not quite ready to paint every minor inconsistency as real; there might be information we haven't seen yet that might reverse what were thought to be logical inconsistencies in this episode

Agree. I expected Morgan (Lennie James) was going to be a great addition - and he is - but both Jenna Elfman and Garret Dillahunt were surprises, and they've been fantastic.

Remy Marathe
Mar 15, 2007

Acacia REI posted:

Gimple is there to make sure the spinoff doesn't clown on the main show anymore like it did last season lol
I like to think this is true, and that he was oblivious to the jab at Laurie's driving some writer snuck in two weeks ago.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

DAAAAAMN!
Put your glasses back on.

Binary Logic posted:

Yeah, maybe. But then why not shoot Naomi after hitting Dorie
First time watching I thought he was clearly away from Naomi but re-watching, he's very close.

Something that amused me: after Dorie shot off the Vulture's finger he freaked out, looked like hewas about to kill him in anger until Morgan calmed him down. Then he hands over his guns saying, "You better keep these. Just in case..."
It's like the character has become self-aware
"...just in case my Kill Switch goes from off to on."

Agree. I expected Morgan (Lennie James) was going to be a great addition - and he is - but both Jenna Elfman and Garret Dillahunt were surprises, and they've been fantastic.

I can't move past Elfman being a pod person.

«10 »