Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

I'm now caught up.

The second season through now have been excellent and made the last two TWD seasons look like poo poo.

I still love TWD though.

Edit : Is Travis a transplant from a loving Sartre novel or something? Jesus he got hosed. A lot.

Captain Log fucked around with this message at 01:23 on May 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Acacia REI posted:

feel like pure poo poo just wanna see madison shoot someone's face off

Nice to see the og characters in the Now timeline slipping back into their old ways again though. They are so blinded with blood lust that they looked genuinely surprised when asked if they were even going to bury Nick. Strand's like "thinks (he'll fit in that empty gun cache right?) "Uhh... yeah here"

Ahahah thank God I'm not the only person that thought that.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Oh my God ahahaha!

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I only just got to the episode. That was one of my favourites from any dead show. Holy hell.

I also related to Dorie a little TOO much with his morning routine and dicking around.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

To tide everyone over until Sunday, here is the real life Dorie setting the revolver record in 1999 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLk1v5bSFPw

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

A Destiny Two reference in the FTWD thread. You and are, we are meta as all hell.

I'm still amazed that a Walking Dead franchise episode had actual humour in it. John Dorie, as a character, totally nails the living alone routine.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

moist turtleneck posted:

this has gimple written all over it

https://i.imgur.com/kfQvD9l.gifv

I know it's bad when my father says, "Why the hell are they shooting like that? You like guns, is that a thing you do?"

Jesus, I'm the TWD and FTWD apologist to the nth degree, but that was really bad.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

LadyPictureShow posted:

On an additional side note, Mel and Ennis’s ‘before’ outfits are so ridiculous, that’s just how I assume I’d end up dressing in an apocalypse. Denim vest over a long-line flannel top? Yes! Silk pajama pants? Also yes!

Heavy handed symbolism of people with MOVING TRUCKS pulling up to a new area! The bourgeois are here! Hide your property values!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I'm going to pray the last episode was an outlier. That action was so loving horrid.

• Locked thread