Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J-Spot
May 7, 2002

How many more people will die because of Charlie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Boris Galerkin posted:

Does Morgan from TWD show up in the first episode of season four?

Yeah, the first episode picks up from where the last episode of TWD left off. The new showrunners pretty clearly would rather not be writing for FtWD so season 4 is essentially a soft reboot. Once they finish offing the original cast they’ll have a whole new show.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Last night's episode had to be the worst of either series and the filthy woman has to be worst character I've ever seen in any show. The intro with her "backstory" just made me embarrassed for everyone responsible. Her husband dies and she walks over to the side of the road where they proceed with a goofy "going mad" sequence straight out of loving Ren & Stimpy. Now she goes around killing people but instead of doing it out of spite for the world that screwed her over they feel the need to give her this ridiculous justification that she's killing people who help others because that's just making them weak. Except nobody helped her husband and now he's dead so whatever. Forget about that though because the episode is really about Morgan being trapped in a hospital with all these new characters that we've yet to be given a reason to care about. I had a hard time stopping myself from finding distractions on my phone during that whole plot line.

I wasn't happy with how the first half of the season played out but there were at least a few moments that made me hopeful they could make something worthwhile once they got killing the old cast out of their system. Sadly this whole arc has just been a dumpster fire.

• Locked thread