Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Rocksicles posted:

Chick Grimes, :lol: That's magnificent

They held up a BLACK SUV*

*circled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I hope these vultures get the same treatment the terminus cannibals did.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

"Nick, my man, you just gotta CLEAR!"

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I just want the timelines to hurry up and converge and for it to move along. The last few seasons of the main show have made me weary of non-chronological storytelling.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Yeah when I heard the shot and saw his bloody fingers I was absolutely startled. Are they really going to just... off him? Right now in episode three with no warning or fanfair? One of the most likeable characters in the show? Holy poo poo yes they are!

And the reason it happened made sense; a young kid with stockholme syndrome that just saw her captor murdered, seeking revenge. It's completely in theme with this being a dangerous, lawless world and nobody being safe. Sometimes, people don't get to "complete their journeys" whatever that even means.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I'm strongly disliking the disjointed chronological order of the storytelling this season. All it's doing for me is adding confusion and interfering with my enjoyment of the otherwise decent story that is being told.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Plus there's a certain... thing that happens somewhere near the end of the shows run that to this day I find shocking. Not what it was, but the way it was done, and I don't think I've ever seen another show do it quite like that ever since. The balls TSCC had were ponderous and hairy. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Will Gimple be the next..?

I hope not, because I don't want there to exist anymore victims, but if the world turns out to be the horrible place I suspect it to be based on what I've seen so far, and Gimple is a part of that, watching him go down will give me some amount of satisfaction.

• Locked thread