Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Dunno
Apr 7, 2014

I'm here to destroy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Aw hell yeah I love tornados.

The EF3 that destroyed the university is a little bitch compared to this one, an EF4 that a man filmed coming towards him and didn't run for shelter. He was severely injured and his wife died. :( (not NSFW but really creepy): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szwd-0tatdo

And THAT tornado was a bitch compared to the EF5 that hit Moore in 2013: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L-XExpb3pY the damage afterwards looked like a bomb had went off. A tornado this strong can rip pavement out of the ground and debark trees.

I live in hurricane country and as bad as those are, I'd rather ride one out than be in the direct path of a tornado. The damage swath is much more narrow/concentrated, but it is COMPLETE destruction.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Is there an F4 tornado? :ohdear:

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Mario death mask posted:

Is there an F4 tornado? :ohdear:

You can create an alt+F4 tornado yourself

(Real answer is there USED to be an F4 but now the scale is called the Enhanced Fujita scale, so there's only EF4 tornados)

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
When I was a kid i thought I had a great idea for stopping tornados you'd have a missile with a giant bomb on the end and you'd shoot it into the tornado and it would blow the tornado up and disperse it and the midwest could have all these anti tornado missile batteries.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

extra row of teeth posted:

The Enhanced Vegeta scale
HOLY poo poo

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CharlestonJew posted:

OP if you live in Alabama can you check on Doobie? I fear the Pickens County Tornado might have finally caught up with him

doobie died im his neighbor

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I don't have facebook OP.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mother nature is a fickle mistress indeed, for she has caused this thread

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Eric Danger posted:

I don't understand these posts calling me "rear end in a top hat" and "dumb gently caress". Is there someplace else I should have posted this?

Anywhere else.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Eric Danger

Danger Dog

Hot Dog

Man I sure could go for a hot dog. gently caress you OP

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op make a kickstarter for a hot dog stand

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

let it mellow posted:

op make a kickstarter for a hot dog stand

Pickens County Tornado.....................destruction Piled High

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

hakimashou posted:

When I was a kid i thought I had a great idea for stopping tornados you'd have a missile with a giant bomb on the end and you'd shoot it into the tornado and it would blow the tornado up and disperse it and the midwest could have all these anti tornado missile batteries.

That would just piss the tornado off. Then it would come and get you. You'd be better off strapping yourself to one of those missiles and fly the hell outta there!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Why would the Atheist God let tornados happen?

Answer that, Dirk Banger

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Eric Danger posted:

I don't understand these posts calling me "rear end in a top hat" and "dumb gently caress". Is there someplace else I should have posted this? I'm not looking for facebook likes, I just thought people would enjoy seeing some pictures of the the destruction.

Eric Danger posted:

What I think is all the haters should go stick their heads back up their asses instead of making GBS threads on my my thread for no reason.

Well, here's a guy who doesn't know how GBS works.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

btw op please change ur name to RANGER DANGER because i'm easily amused k thx.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I liked your photos, OP

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

OP, did the tornado hit the poop train that the great state of NY generously donated to Alabama?

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is an F3 tornado powerful enough to suck the poo poo out of my own rear end in a top hat?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Temaukel posted:

Is an F3 tornado powerful enough to suck the poo poo out of my own rear end in a top hat?

No, you'll need a Finger of God for that.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Voted 5 for the backboard-shattering dunking going on itt

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mooey Cow posted:

No, you'll need a Finger of God for that.

ERIC DANGER, as a professional tornado chaser, should put this to the test.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Cacafuego posted:

OP, did the tornado hit the poop train that the great state of NY generously donated to Alabama?

oWo

Whats this

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Poop Train' Full Of Human Waste Made Life In An Alabama Town A Living Hell

quote:

The problem of what to do with waste from New York City is just a little too real for the residents of Parrish, Alabama. A train full of human waste from NYC—dubbed the “poop train” by the Associated Press—has become stranded outside their town, blanketing the area with the rancid smell of sewage.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

"But that's how Alabama always smells ho ho ho"

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

When is a tornado going to hit that poop train?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Devastating anal destruction! PICS!!!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Eric Danger posted:

I don't understand these posts calling me "rear end in a top hat" and "dumb gently caress". Is there someplace else I should have posted this? I'm not looking for facebook likes, I just thought people would enjoy seeing some pictures of the the destruction.

Oh no I'm sorry dude :O what have you done

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
OP should locate the poo poo train and post his findings from it

Oh wait he already did!!!!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Mario death mask posted:

OP should locate the poo poo train and post his findings from it

Oh wait he already did!!!!

actually, you will find, it his dad who posted hard and the poo poo train of op resulted

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
I can't see the photos are any of them good?

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
vid of op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7aRR86VfTY

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Tornado Destruction! PICS! [56kNO]

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Thanks a lot for the 56k warning, OP

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

ferroque posted:

Thanks a lot for the 56k warning, OP

lol, what a loving idiot OP is

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

What if a tornado hit this

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
There's something powerful to be said about Yankees filling the south up with poo poo every winter

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I am utterly loving gobsmacked that you thought this OP was a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Come back to us eric

• Locked thread