Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Balliver Shagnasty posted:

btw op please change ur name to RANGER DANGER because i'm easily amused k thx.

Well his profile pic certainly screams "stranger danger"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
OP, look I know this thread didn't go how you planned. Sometimes you need to cut your losses and pivot into something else. If I may make a suggestion....

How about we talk about how much trim your pal Jim Peters gets? I mean, LOOK AT THIS GUY

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
This dude got owned via image hosting hubris. Post your images in a better place next time you stupid rear end in a top hat bitch!!11!

Killswitch
Feb 25, 2009
Yea if OP had just used imgur and timg'd a couple this thread would've gone a lot better for him.

JFC who links to their Facebook?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Killswitch posted:

Yea if OP had just used imgur and timg'd a couple this thread would've gone a lot better for him.

JFC who links to their Facebook?

He couldn't figure out the bbcode. He's a grown man in steampunk goggles and he can't even figure out computers.

Incidentally, how in the hell did he think it was smarter to link to his facebook than just making an imgur gallery and link that? Is he THAT bad with technology? I have so many questions for Mr. Danger. For instance, did he decide on that Internet moniker before or after the Anthony Weiner thing happened? Why does he have so few facebook fr- I mean, when he has so few facebook friends for obvious reasons, why hasn't he deleted facebook? Has he ever read GBS before posting this thread? How long until the shame of having made this thread overwhelms him and he jumps off a rooftop, breaking his legs but surviving because he was too stupid to consider the length of the fall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

givepatajob posted:

OP, look I know this thread didn't go how you planned. Sometimes you need to cut your losses and pivot into something else. If I may make a suggestion....

How about we talk about how much trim your pal Jim Peters gets? I mean, LOOK AT THIS GUY

seriously this guy has pussy as the base of his food pyramid. just eats puss all day long

• Locked thread