Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

We must begin POOSHING LEETLE KART.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's in Spain bro. No need to be a bigot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The South Park game in that pic I think translates to something like "Rear Guard In Danger".... Uh, epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is that a new one or is that what they called Fractured Butt Whole in spain.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ciaphas posted:

wait, isn't this literally true, or am i reading in too many layers of irony here

Yeah.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Pushing the cart, pushing the cart.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Come on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sorry Synthy, but Patrick Klepek's got you beat in the fake Patrick Klepek posts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

Me playing this game so far:

Hour 1: So you are a 10/10. Hello 10/10, let's have a lot of fun together. I heard great things about you
Hour 2: Hmm, so where are you from that they call you a 10/10? Yeah? Just asking, you know, over here, the bureaucracy's a bitch and you can't get those titles that easily
Hour 3: You are no 10/10....your government lied to you, they paid people to make you a 10/10. Also you are loving hard. Not Dark Souls hard in a way, but "this is stupid" hard hard
Hour 5: Well, I'll give you that, your combat flows nicely, and the difficulty is okay I guess....you ARE a lot of fun
Hour 10: gently caress that, you go to eleven, you are 11/10, I am unworthy of playing you!!!

....but gently caress that boy!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

*turning to my GF* That's Kratos...the god of war.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*on a wooden dining chair in 2005 talking out loud to myself in my dark bedroom* That's Kratos...the god of war.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

So is this God of War.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Capitalizing internet is a sure sign of incurable AIDS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

PlayStation #GodofWar

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

tfw you work on a game for 4 years, your company is suing a newspaper for saying theres bad working conditions, and your publisher pretends they care about what youve done but named themselves #GodofWar

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/DrabKawaiiAardvarkWutFace

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

Hey Aris, I am an MTF transexual and I told my dad my secret on his deathbed. I'll never forget the sad look he gave me moments before shuffling off this mortal coil, this image is burned into my memory for eternity and will torture me late into the night and I think of how I should have resolved this earlier instead of doing it in the most cowardly way possible. Thanks for all the laughs and here's $5.00, greeting from Germany and I vote to KILL the animals!

I didn't read or listen to that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Feminist Frequency is streaming this game, if anyone is interested. I'm sure that will be eye-opening.