Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I've been thinking, since weed is legal now, is the weed number still funny or has it just become a thing. Let us discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Weed is over

cda

by Hand Knit
A different number is funny now. It means when your forget to take your pills and get dizzy

Farecoal

There he go
weed is still illegal in the majority of the world, 420 is still a funy & gud number

drilldo squirt

Those are two very different opinions both backed up by facts, this is getting intense.

----------------

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I dunno.

Someone placed an order today at 4:20 pm............. On 4/20

It was VERY funny

cda

by Hand Knit

Farecoal posted:

weed is still illegal in the majority of the world, 420 is still a funy & gud number

Counterpoint: other countries have different numbering systems

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

cda posted:

Counterpoint: other countries have different numbering systems

Yeah like in chinese if you have 2 weeds you wiuld say I have er weeds or (or dàmá) and then they put you in jail for confessing that

drilldo squirt

I pray for the weedless Chinese children, but on the other hand isn't it good for children to not smoke weed? Could we all benefit from the kind tutelage of Chairman XI?

----------------

Plant MONSTER.

Well they ("they" 😌) claim it is best to smoke wees after or during th pe age of 25 because your brain finishesnbecoming a brain but conversely no one really loving knows of having a chamge in grey matter in select areas is even bad lol brains are really dumb

Funny thing is weed was a big part of like ancient china lol like the character má which is stylistically said to be two cannabis plants under a shelter means numbness and is a common root in other words so they knew something was a-cookin' up.

Im pretty sure a lot of the old world was high on weed before we said it was bad because jesus said it was bad

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Apr 21, 2018

drilldo squirt

Uhh it was a newspaper baron with investments in wood paper, pay atention to your history.

----------------

redm

hello I am jesus, weed is bad and so is homosexuality, also whores are awesome, drink my blood and eat me god bless

sig by Manifisto

Rushi

by Smythe
dadjoke now that it's a legal daddrug

buncha dads smoking weed playing dadgames like diablo 2

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
hottake: the 420 thing was always contrived tryhard nonsense

----------------

Twenty Four

redm posted:

hello I am jesus, weed is bad and so is homosexuality, also whores are awesome, drink my blood and eat me god bless

lol

cda

by Hand Knit
Think how much funnier it would be if the weed number was 911

cda

by Hand Knit
There are way funnier misunderstandings that could occur if the weed number were also the police number and the death to America number

cda

by Hand Knit
Terrorist, snitch, or stoner?

But I repeat myself.

Rushi

by Smythe
69 is the weed number lol

Rushi

by Smythe
what if 69 was the emergency number how confusing D:"

Koishi Komeiji

You know what they call the weed number in Europe? 311. Weed is still weed but in France they call it le weed. Place is weird man.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

in the uk the weed number is 999 because that's the number for emergencies

one time someone's mum said that weed was a "powerful stimulant" and i was like "woh fuk" and then i stimulated my mouth with pizza

that's my story

Koishi Komeiji

hamjobs posted:

in the uk the weed number is 999 because that's the number for emergencies

Ha Ha! I beat you to the obvious joke by like a few seconds :haw:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Ha Ha! I beat you to the obvious joke by like a few seconds :haw:

bon soir

cda

by Hand Knit

Koishi Komeiji posted:

You know what they call the weed number in Europe? 311.

Like thje band?

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

cda posted:

Think how much funnier it would be if the weed number was 911

I had an emergency and dialed 4-2-0 and now I got a new weed guy

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

drilldo squirt

The weed number is what you want it to be, but the idea of it being humorous, that is up to debate, theological or otherwise.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Does THE LORD our God look down and say haha 420, or does THE LORD you know go like meh, been there bitch.

----------------

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I mean... THE LORD did show up as a burning bush...

----------------

drilldo squirt

and THE LORD did say smoketh me and chilleth.

----------------

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
Toketh up. He is the WORD and the WORD is good.

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
*smokes weed*

nvm the number is good

----------------

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
nine sixty

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Olive! posted:

nine sixty

keep the change

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

p sure some avant garde wordsmith once said, "smoke weed errry day" and at that moment he rendered the weed number unfunny.

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

I defer to the hip hop scholars for exacts and fundamentals. Im more of a philosophical hip hopper and go with my instinct.

drilldo squirt

rump buttman posted:

p sure some avant garde wordsmith once said, "smoke weed errry day" and at that moment he rendered the weed number unfunny.

It was mother loving Franklin, and that poo poo was wisdom.

----------------

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
hello 69?? i have an emergency!!

sig by vanisher™®

hot cocoa on the couch

weed isn’t funny or even cool here anymore. my younger brothers friend (he’s 17 I’m 28) told me the other day his parents both smoke and it’s gross like cigarettes

what happened to the world

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

weed isn’t funny or even cool here anymore. my younger brothers friend (he’s 17 I’m 28) told me the other day his parents both smoke and it’s gross like cigarettes

what happened to the world

your av is really good

----------------

• Locked thread