Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Al used to be able to go. He brought in a lot of Japanese and Mexican influences at a time when a headlock takedown was considered "mat wrestling"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Al was a pretty good wrestler, maybe a little overhyped because one of the matches that made fans take notice was against Chris Benoit, but he was good. I can't think of any match of his worth watching after 98, but he developed a character that didn't need good matches.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
WORST TV ANNOUNCER

Remember when I said that a good announcer can connect with crowds, elevate a promotion and become beloved over the years? This category is the opposite of that.

:siren: COMPLETE YEAR-BY-YEAR RESULTS https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jdJvFCkcKieBI_o2kzu-ixEgn31KQF4Vu_B-bkN6C3g/edit#gid=0

code:
Michael Cole	161
Jerry Lawler	118
Gorilla Monsoon	86
Jonathan Coachman	60
Todd Grisham	60
Tony Schiavone	56
Tazz	50
Vince McMahon	48
Don West	48
Eric Bischoff	46
Matt Striker	43
Mike Tenay	41
JBL	41
Josh Mathews	39
Dusty Rhodes	31
David Crockett	30
Booker T	30
Bobby Heenan	29
Lee Marshall	29
Corey Maclin	28
Lord Alfred Hayes	26
Byron Saxton	26
Joey Styles	23
Bill Mercer	22
Ed Whalen	22
Larry Zbyszko	20
Herb Abrams	18
Ernest Miller	13
David Otunga	13
Gene Okerlund	12
The Miz	12
Ron Tronguard	11
Kevin Kelly	11
Marc Lloyd	11
Mike Hogewood	11
Angelo Mosca	10
Steve McMichael	10
Mike Adamle	10
Alex Riley	10
Vampiro	10
Rick Rude	9
Mark Madden	9
Lita	9
Al Snow	9
Mauro Ranallo	9
Percy Watson	9
Superstar Billy Graham	8
Hillbilly Jim	8
Jim Ross	8
Randy Savage	8
Shane McMahon	8
Stevie Ray	7
Jack Reynolds	6
David Webb	6
Sonny Onno	6
Damon Perry	6
Bill DeMott	6
Gabe Sapolsky	6
Dave Prazak	6
Todd Pettengill	5
Joel Gertner	5
Paul Heyman	5
Ed Ferrara	5
Court Bauer	5
Tony Dawson	5
Barry Richards	4
Marc Lowrance	4
Vince Russo	4
Rebecca DiPietro	4
Col. Bob Sheridan	4
Michael Schiavello	4
Todd Keneley	4
The Pope	4
Stan Lane	3
Michael St. John	3
Trish Stratus	3
Mike Goldberg	3
Gordon Solie	2
Larry Nelson	2
Jay Sulli	2
Art Donovan	2
Mr. Perfect	2
Donnie B	2
Tommy Dreamer	2
Frank Trigg	2
Bubba the Love Sponge	2
Gus Johnson	2
Jesus Zuniga	2
Tom Phillips	2
Don Callis	2
Michael Hayes	1
Arn Anderson	1
Joe Rogan	1
Leticia Cline	1
Jay Glazer	1
Corey Graves	1
Thoughts

-- THE LONGEST-RUNNING WORST TV ANNOUNCER IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT HISTORY AH LOVE IT MAGGLE

-- I think we all knew that Cole, King and Gorilla would rank highly here, but shoutout to Coach for crashing the Top 5. He has an excellent shot at picking up his third "win" this year.

-- Late-era WCW turned everything to poo poo, so of course it dragged Tony and Heenan down to its level. Both guys openly admitted that they were phoning it in at the time, and it shows.

-- Watching old NWA shows, there's something almost endearing about David Crockett's terribleness. He obviously sucked but I can't bring myself to hate him for some reason.

-- Matt Striker didn't get enough poo poo for single-handedly ruining Wrestle Kingdom 10. Just an aggressively terrible personality, and I'm glad New Japan kicked him to the curb.

-- Mongo was always good :colbert:

Up next: Best Weekly TV Show
Big moment for your local access territory promotion

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

On my phone right now otherwise I’d do this myself, but I’m just curious, if you were to combine the points for each announcer that appears on both lists who would be at the top? Basically if you were to say “love him or hate him, you have to respect...!”

Lawler?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Sandman McMahon posted:

On my phone right now otherwise I’d do this myself, but I’m just curious, if you were to combine the points for each announcer that appears on both lists who would be at the top? Basically if you were to say “love him or hate him, you have to respect...!”

Lawler?

It's gotta be either him or Tenay, who I'm surprised got as many "best" votes as he did

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Benne posted:

It's gotta be either him or Tenay, who I'm surprised got as many "best" votes as he did

he got more than Lance Russell :psyduck:

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
When was Lee Marshall an announcer? I only remember him from the in the road hits during Nitro.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

So still on my phone, but now I’m drinking beer while killing time. I took the top 15 from each category and here it is... THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL ANNOUNCER OF ALL TIME.

Not really, this isn’t exactly a perfect science, but here you nerds go:

Jim Ross: 257 + 8 = 265
Michael Cole: 16 + 161 = 177
Jerry Lawler: 33 + 118 = 151
Mike Tenay: 109 + 41 = 150
Tony Schiavone: 69 + 56 = 125
Joey Styles: 77 + 23 = 100
Tazz: 47 + 50 = 97
Vince McMahon: 48 + 48 = 96
Joe Rogan: 93 + 1 = 94
JBL: 32 + 41 = 73
Matt Striker: 22 + 43 = 65
Mauro Ranallo: 53 + 9 = 62
Kevin Kelley: 44 + 11 = 55
Don West: 5 + 48 = 53
Gordon Solie: 50 + 2 = 52
Mike Goldberg: 49 + 3 = 52

Actually Good Announcers:

Lance Russel: 85
Shimpei Nogami: 39
William Regal: 34

Actually Bad Announcers:

Gorilla Monsoon: 86
Jonathan Coachman: 60
Todd Grisham: 60
Eric Bischoff: 46
Dusty Rhodes: 31

Also: Some and/or all of this may be terribly wrong. Feel free to PM me because I’ll definitely get right on that.

EDIT: I feel like there should be more of a formula here, like maybe you had to get at least half as many points in one category relative to the other? In that case the list would look a little something like this:

Ok I’m done now.

Sandman from ECW fucked around with this message at 02:02 on May 23, 2018

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Nystral posted:

When was Lee Marshall an announcer? I only remember him from the in the road hits during Nitro.

IIRC he worked Thunder during the dying days

Sandman McMahon posted:

So still on my phone, but now I’m drinking beer while killing time. I took the top 15 from each category and here it is... THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL ANNOUNCER OF ALL TIME.

Not really, this isn’t exactly a perfect science, but here you nerds go:

Jim Ross: 257 + 8 = 265
Michael Cole: 16 + 161 = 177
Jerry Lawler: 33 + 118 = 151
Mike Tenay: 109 + 41 = 150
Joey Styles: 77 + 23 = 100
Joe Rogan: 93 + 1 = 94
Mauro Ranallo: 53 + 9 = 62
Kevin Kelley: 44 + 11 = 55
Don West: 5 + 48 = 53
Gordon Solie: 50 + 2 = 52
Mike Goldberg: 49 + 3 = 52

Actually Good Announcers:

Lance Russel: 85
Shimpei Nogami: 39
William Regal: 34

Actually Bad Announcer:

Gorilla Monsoon: 86
Jonathan Coachman: 60
Todd Grisham: 60
Eric Bischoff: 46
Dusty Rhodes: 31

Also: Some and/or all of this may be terribly wrong. Feel free to PM me because I’ll definitely get right on that.

This is great stuff, thanks :)

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I feel obligated to point out that I missed Jim Cornette. He's an Actually Good Announcer at 36 points. :allears:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Feels Villeneuve posted:

People liked Al Snow because of SMW cred, not ECW cred, if I remember right. I think there was actually an Apter mag where he got hyped as "the best wrestler you've never seen" or something.

Yep and his Wrestling school got a lot of hype.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

forkboy84 posted:

He's knowledgeable about some parts of martial arts but he's really bad at knowing when submissions are "in deep". Also he introduced a lot of awful Eddie Bravo names for jiu jitsu holds to a wider audience.

Hey buddy, a Vaporizer is the perfect name for that horrifyingly painful looking move

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Benne posted:

IIRC he worked Thunder during the dying days

This is great stuff, thanks :)

He did Worldwide too.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
No negative votes for Scott Hudson makes me happy.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Hoss Corncave posted:

He really sucked on Nitro in 2000 but not enough to compare to the other sucks.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

quote:

Corey Graves 1

Show yourself

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Hoss Corncave posted:

isn't scott hudson on jim cornette's list of people he would murder on sight

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

MassRafTer posted:

Van Hammer was given several pushes over much better wrestlers in the early 90s. Borga and Snitsky both got pushes, Borga almost a main event push!
I know, I was watching during those times. It's more that people have treated the category as literally "I don't like this guy", but the results seem to be all over the place between "wrestlers who were poo poo but got mild pushes" and "actually highly rated when they shouldn't be". Like, pick one and clearly define it, otherwise it's a nonsense category.

D.N. Nation posted:

Show yourself
That was for 2015, so I could see someone hating on the new hipster dude before he found his legs as an NXT commentator. Still, it's like the tiniest hill to die on.

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

Smoking Crow posted:

isn't scott hudson on jim cornette's list of people he would murder on sight

No, that's Mark Madden--and if you had to suffer through his commentary in 2000 WCW you'd probably have him on your list too.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Shiki Dan posted:

No, that's Mark Madden--and if you had to suffer through his commentary in 2000 WCW you'd probably have him on your list too.

or if you've ever listened to him talk about anything

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Literally the only memory I have of Madden is him screaming "FLY FATASS FLY!!!" whenever Bill DeMott did a moonsault.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
SNOOCHIE BOOCHIES! SNOOCHIE BOOCHIES!

Yeah, he was the dirt worst.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

That there was no year ever where Madden was considered worse than Schiavone should be considered decisive proof that wrestling fans are loving morons.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Happy Memorial Day, PSP. Let's memorialize a time when we were excited to watch wrestling on Monday nights!

BEST WEEKLY TV SHOW

The history of wrestling TV is pretty fascinating. In the States, it started off as essentially longform commercials, promoting the big matches at local house shows while the actual content was largely filler. This started changing in the 80s when cable and PPV became big business, and by the time we hit the Monday Night Wars wrestling TV had evolved into full-blown serialization. Today, having TV is the sign of a big-boy promotion, and as we saw from WWE's recent blockbuster deals (for better or worse), live content is all the rage these days.

But which TV shows do WON voters actually like? The answers will (probably not) surprise you.

:siren: FULL YEAR-BY-YEAR RESULTS https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WFTtnsYo-SrhADrGTYr-KxNWBRDKmJu3oLrrgeq2zFc/edit?usp=sharing

code:
NJPW World Pro Wrestling	203
WWE Raw	163
All Japan Pro Wrestling	129
WWE SmackDown	124
The Ultimate Fighter	82
CMLL TV	80
Ring of Honor	72
ECW Hardcore TV	55
Pro Wrestling NOAH	54
TNA Impact	53
Dragon Gate Infinity	53
WWE NXT	52
CWA/USWA Memphis	48
AAA Lucha Libre	41
WWF Superstars of Wrestling	38
Ohio Valley Wrestling	35
WCW Monday Nitro	34
Lucha Underground	25
Mid South TV	24
Smoky Mountain Wrestling	21
WCW Saturday Night	19
WWE ECW	17
CMLL Friday Night Arena Mexico	15
Bellator	14
NWA World Championship Wrestling	12
ECW on TNN	12
NJPW on AXS	10
WCCW World Class	10
UWF Universal	10
WWE Velocity	10
Inside MMA	10
Tough Enough	9
Talking Smack	8
WWF Sunday Night Heat	7
WWE Main Event	7
Being The Elite	7
CWF	6
Wrestling Society X	5
WWE Superstars	5
Total Divas	5
All Japan Women's Wrestling	4
Portland Wrestling	4
Memphis Power Pro	4
Promo Azteca	3
WWF Shotgun Saturday Night	3
NWA Wildside	3
UFC England	3
CMLL Monday Night Puebla	3
WWF All American Wrestling	2
UWF Power Pro	2
WWF Prime Time	2
Women of Wrestling	2
WWE Confidental	2
IWA Puerto Rico	2
Memphis Championship Wrestling	2
UFC Unleashed	2
Bodog Fight Costa Rica	2
WWF Action Zone	1
XPW	1
MLW	1
Fight Factory	1
wXw	1
A few points of clarification here (hat tip to MRT for helping me out, this category became more confusing than expected):

-- New Japan World Pro Wrestling is the edited, syndicated show that's been airing on TV Asahi forever. When AXS started carrying NJPW, they just used the Asahi version with English commentary dubbed over, but around 2017 it spun off into a distinctly different entity (and was clearly the show everyone voted for last year), so I made that version separate here.

-- The CMLL show that racked up votes in the 90s and 00s was mostly an edited version airing in both Mexico and the US. The Friday show you see here is the full Arena Mexico show they livestream on YouTube every week (there's also Monday Puebla thrown in for good measure).

-- Memphis is a weird case because they had like 80 promotions back in their heyday, but for the most part CWA (and later USWA after the merger with WCCW) is the show you think of when you think "Memphis Wrestling," with Lawler and Lance Russell and all those guys.

-- WWF Superstars of Wrestling is the show you have weird nostalgia for. WWE Superstars was the D-show featuring the wrestlers you forgot were still employed.

I hope that's all clear, and if it's not MRT will correct me again, but anyway.

Thoughts

-- Raw came much closer to winning this than I expected, but that loving show kept getting votes even in down eras. Y'all have a sick, sick habit.

-- Even on WCW's death bed, during the worst of worst times, with the ship all but submerged, people were still voting for Nitro in 2000 and 2001. I almost admire the dedication.

-- How bad was wrestling in 2012 that Impact ended up winning that year?

-- LU came super close to beating NXT in 2015, and it's a bummer they never really capitalized on that momentum. We need more wrestling shows where Brian Cage murders Lorenzo Lamas with a power glove.

-- Pour one out for Wrestling Society X, the beta LU.

-- Total Divas finished higher than AJW. This is why we can't have nice things.

-- I'm a bit surprised World of Sport never made the cut, but that's probably another case where the peak years predated the newsletter.

Up Next: Worst Weekly TV Show
Get ready to see most of these shows again!

Benne fucked around with this message at 22:25 on May 28, 2018

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Benne posted:

-- How bad was wrestling in 2012 that Impact ended up winning that year?

I think that was one of the times people said tna was actually good for like 3 months or something then it fell of a cliff like usual

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I think all the WWE shows split the votes that year too.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Sad that Bryan Alvarez couldn't buy Derby City a couple votes.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I think 2012 included the biker gang gimmick in TNA but maybe not the bad parts after the wedding?

Al Snow was cool to me as a kid with no knowledge of SMW and only a little ECW history because I loved the stupid hardcore title poo poo and the Snow Plow was a legitimately cool finisher, the kind worthy of being chosen for my created wrestlers who also did a million powerbombs and frankensteiners.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Benne posted:

-- LU came super close to beating NXT in 2015

Ah, the brief but extremely good Wednesday Night Wars. I miss those days.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

I think 2012 included the biker gang gimmick in TNA but maybe not the bad parts after the wedding?

Al Snow was cool to me as a kid with no knowledge of SMW and only a little ECW history because I loved the stupid hardcore title poo poo and the Snow Plow was a legitimately cool finisher, the kind worthy of being chosen for my created wrestlers who also did a million powerbombs and frankensteiners.
2012 was the year Austin Aries won the title and it started falling off a cliff at the end when they turned him into CM Punk and had him drop the title to Jeff Hardy

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Stale Saltines posted:

Ah, the brief but extremely good Wednesday Night Wars. I miss those days.

I cant wait for Pentagon, LU needs a champion with swagger

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
LU season one losing to NXT lead to both Bryan and Meltzer saying it was the wrong winner. NXT TakeOvers were great but week to week LU was the better TV show. Also that people werent allowed to vote for the Cruiserweight Classic still irritates me.

Edit: oh yeah and WSX gave us a tag team of Jimmy Jacobs, then in his amazing Lacey storyline which was the debut of crowds waving their phones at him and his emo doormat gimmick, with some unknown random named Tyler Black.

Lid fucked around with this message at 22:04 on May 29, 2018

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Lid posted:

LU season one losing to NXT lead to both Bryan and Meltzer saying it was the wrong winner. NXT TakeOvers were great but week to week LU was the better TV show. Also that people werent allowed to vote for the Cruiserweight Classic still irritates me.

Edit: oh yeah and WSX gave us a tag team of Jimmy Jacobs, then in his amazing Lacey storyline which was the debut of crowds waving their phones at him and his emo doormat gimmick, with some unknown random named Tyler Black.

Both are garbage next to CMLL.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Bad news: It's been a while, I know. :( Real-life job got in the way of me making time for this.
Good news: I actually got a real-life job again! :) This project really does mean a lot to me, so I plan on seeing it through. Only got a handful of categories left, but hopefully y'all are excited for updates. And boy do I have a doozy of an update here.

WORST WEEKLY TV SHOW

As I mentioned before, TV is the backbone of any big-boy promotion these days. But it's not always good. In fact, some of it is quite bad, as you're about to see. Some pro wrestling feuds just don't have the mileage for a week-to-week story advancement, and the very worst of TV treats its product like an outright joke. So let's see what voters really don't like over the years.

:siren: COMPLETE YEAR-BY-YEAR RESULTS https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1St5XRdcIjRbQ5YbNjvGRZXsAWHHDvXP4u3LXPgFeCvg/edit#gid=1293898995

code:
WWE Raw	154
TNA Impact	131
AAA Lucha Libre	77
WWE SmackDown	72
WWE Heat	56
WCW Saturday Night	52
WCW Monday Nitro	52
AWA on ESPN	44
WCW Worldwide	36
International World Class Championship Wrestling	35
WCW Thunder	33
WWE ECW	32
GWF on ESPN	29
WCW Main Event	29
WWF LiveWire	29
WCW Pro	27
New Japan World Pro Wrestling	23
WWF All American Wrestling	22
WWF Mania	22
WCCW World Class	20
USWA Championship Wrestling	17
Lucha Underground	15
Deep South Wrestling	14
Herb Abrams' UWF	14
WWE NXT	14
XPW	13
The Ultimate Fighter	13
WWF Excess	12
AWF Warriors of Wrestling	11
WWE Confidental	11
WWE Velocity	11
CWF	10
California Championship Wrestling	10
Women of Wrestling	10
WWE Experience	10
IWA Total Impact	9
Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling	9
AWA All-Star Wrestling	8
WWF Prime Time	8
NWA Main Event	8
Music City Wrestling	8
Championship Wrestling from Hollywood	8
WWE 205 Live	8
WWF Superstars of Wrestling	7
WWF Shotgun Saturday Night	7
Wrestling Society X	7
Total Divas	7
WWF Tuesday Night Titans	6
NWA Central States	6
Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling	6
USWA Challenge	6
CNWA	6
NAWA	6
Ring of Honor	6
WWE Main Event	6
Ozark Mountain Wrestling	5
ECW on TNN	5
IFL Battleground	5
CMLL TV	5
Bellator	5
The Best of Ole Anderson	4
NWA on WTBS	4
Ohio Valley Wrestling	4
Micro Championship Wrestling	4
WWF Action Zone	3
WWF Blast Off	3
Memphis Power Pro	3
Kick rear end Wrestling	3
Heartland Wrestling	3
Southwest Championship Wrestling	2
World Wrestling Association	2
Tomko Vancouver	2
Pro Wrestling USA	2
Southern Championship Wrestling	2
Windy City Wrestling	2
WCW Power Hour	2
WWF Challenge	2
WCW Prime	2
WWF Metal	2
CZW Fake You	2
WWE Bottom Line	2
WWE Afterburn	2
WWE Superstars	2
Florida Championship Wrestling	1
Tough Enough	1
TNA Xplosion	1
Thoughts

-- I'm as surprised as you are that Impact didn't run away with this. But Raw's consistent mediocrity, peppered with outright horribleness for long stretches (it's won the award four straight years as of this writing), ultimately gave it the nod.

-- I'm also surprised that Nitro only won once, and not even in its worst years (98 was bad, but most people agree that 99 and 00 were the show's nadir). It shares sixth place with Saturday Night, which has a weirdly nostalgic charm these days (which I share, just for the record) but was plenty terrible when it wanted to be.

-- Then again, as bad as Nitro was, Thunder was like "hold my beer" every single week, so there you go.

-- Man, ESPN just couldn't catch a break with wrestling shows.

-- There's a shitload of WWE and WCW C-shows I have zero memory of clogging up this list. If you literally sat down as a kid and watched WWF LiveWire start to finish every week, I want to know your story.

-- In case you're wondering: yes, the New Japan votes are from the dark days of Inoki-ism in the early/mid 2000s. I don't think we give Tanahashi enough credit for turning that company around, it was really bleak for a while.

-- Likewise, the NXT votes are from the infamous game show seasons. I hope you're not nostalgic for that.

-- Herb Abrams' UWF was too beautiful for this world.

Up next: Best Gimmick
Surely there won't be any overlap between Best and Worst this time, right?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well done on the job!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Benne posted:

-- There's a shitload of WWE and WCW C-shows I have zero memory of clogging up this list. If you literally sat down as a kid and watched WWF LiveWire start to finish every week, I want to know your story.

quote:

On the October 5, 1996 episode of LiveWire, Paul Heyman, using the alias "Bruce from Connecticut," called in to LiveWire to express his discontent with boring WWF programming and the state of the promotion.

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
I really wanna know why TNA Impact was simultaneously the Best TV Show and 2nd Worst TV Show in 2012.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

quote:

On February 14, 2012, TNA president Dixie Carter explained that TNA and Russo had mutually parted ways during the week.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I kind of feel like in a list like that, the truly worst ones are at the bottom because nobody could be bothered to even notice them enough to vote.

Though I didn't know FCW even had a show in 2001. WWE was still with OVW at the time for their farm league, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Yeah, it absolutely makes sense that Raw is the most disliked show ever because it has more people hate watching it than other shows have watching them at all.

• Locked thread