Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
What an odd game.

edit: Wenger out IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Jose posted:

Which pundit

gently caress if I know what all you Englishmen are named

Also Wenger's back is straight as a rod even when bending over, impressive

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
^ that's how he would eat the worm

Insurrectionist posted:

Professional pundit opinions on Moyes: "He's up there with Wenger and Ferguson and Harry Redknapp."

you sure they weren't just talking about the number of PL games managed?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

funkybottoms posted:

you sure they weren't just talking about the number of PL games managed?

Prolly but the sentence before that when I tuned in was something about his reputation being tarnished at man u and people forgetting about what he'd accomplished before that so lol anyway

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Mr Snips posted:

Iwobi is bad

Iwobi is emblematic of late-Wenger Arsenal, looks like he has what it takes, but can't defend, is fragile, and for reasons beyond understanding plays like a wet fart going forward 90% of the time

Also rip Elneny, looked like a broken leg/ankle, could see he was in proper pain before they brought the brace out

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

NTRabbit posted:

Iwobi is emblematic of late-Wenger Arsenal, looks like he has what it takes, but can't defend, is fragile, and for reasons beyond understanding plays like a wet fart going forward 90% of the time

He’s also one of the many players who have looked really promising as they broke into the first team, only to then turn thoroughly poo poo.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Play Nacho at forward?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I’ve never felt less about an arsenal goal in my life

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
nacho!

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
nachooo

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

lmao at the guy on the post who jumped out of the way instead of blocking it

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lolwobi

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

blue footed boobie posted:

I’ve never felt less about an arsenal goal in my life

I liked it, op

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
lol at Hart throwing his hands up in disgust while he's still diving

way to mark the loving post

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

What even are you Iwobi, honestly

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

NTRabbit posted:

I wish someone paid me tens of thousands of pounds per week to jump out of the way of the ball

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Remember when Arsenal fans on here were crying for Iwobi to play over Ramsey?

lol

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

fuuuckk losing Elneny hurts

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Wengy posted:

fuuuckk losing Elneny hurts

Hopefully it’s not serious

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

Sky Sports were saying it was just a rolled ankle which is a good sign if it's true

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005

NTRabbit posted:

lol, on the replay you can see him turn and watch it go in.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Arsenal are trash. Eyup.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Welp,

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Wenger out!

wait

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

I really loving dislike Arnautovic just fyi

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
farcenal

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
What a hit, son

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I wonder what’s the lowest position arsenal could mathematically finish in, because that may be the position where they finish

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

NTRabbit posted:

I really loving dislike Arnautovic just fyi

He's a dirty oval office OP

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

rex rabidorum vires posted:

He's a dirty oval office OP

And any time anyone gets remotely near him he falls over clutching a body part and screams at the ref

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

I wonder what’s the lowest position arsenal could mathematically finish in, because that may be the position where they finish

7th. 12 point gap back to Leicester.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Just saw the sub....lol good lord.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

rex rabidorum vires posted:

7th. 12 point gap back to Leicester.

7th it is, then

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Joe Hart is such a tool

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Pass the ball around the 18 yard box....turn it over...throw hands up. Is Arsenal.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Good shot and a good save

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
He’s ... bringing on mertesacker?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
lol

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol what.....that dummy owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Joe shart

• Locked thread