Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Let's just check in on the AUG thread and...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
I lament my role in precipitating this turn of events.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Zipperelli. posted:

That doesnt look like acne, it looks like warts. That said,

Nestle Crunch skin

His brother was more successful, as it is very hard to spin pus, letalone spin it into gold.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Good
At
Making
womEn
Run

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Gamer
gAmer
gaMer
gamEr
gameR

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

oldpainless posted:

Gamer
gAmer
gaMer
gamEr
gameR

:randpop::randvince::randpop:

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
I am a gamer, not because I have no life, but because I play video games.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Still not as bad as the one with the prostitute who was letting customers have sex with her colostomy hole.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I was a male gamer and now I make myself cum constantly can confirm.

(You wish you had your waifu? become someone else's waifu )

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

T-man posted:

I was a male gamer and now I make myself cum constantly can confirm.

(You wish you had your waifu? become someone else's waifu )

Be the cringe you want to see in the world

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
Which one is the chicken discharge story?

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

RatHat posted:

Still not as bad as the one with the prostitute who was letting customers have sex with her colostomy hole.

If she charges extra that could be a very sound business decision and I wish her nothing but the best :capitalism:

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

No you're thinking of something else

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Dodoman posted:

None of them directly involved chicken per se, just a horrific vaginal infection and I made a low effort attempt to tie it back to the popular proverb "Winner winner, chicken dinner."

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

RatHat posted:

Sex with the colostomy hole is more common than you think.

Dodoman posted:

I don't know if it's true, but there's a story of an obese woman who was already delirious with infection when she was brought into the ER. One of the things she insisted was she was pregnant with the Savior. Hospital had to treat her as if she's pregnant and when they got her on the bed with stirrups, she had a horrible vaginal infection and her labia were sealed shut. Can't remember if it was glue or sutures. But when they opened her to be able to do a more thorough examination, a rotting chicken oozed out. She did eventually recover after a heavy round of antibiotics.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

M_Sinistrari posted:

I don't know if it's true, but there's a story of an obese woman who was already delirious with infection when she was brought into the ER. One of the things she insisted was she was pregnant with the Savior. Hospital had to treat her as if she's pregnant and when they got her on the bed with stirrups, she had a horrible vaginal infection and her labia were sealed shut. Can't remember if it was glue or sutures. But when they opened her to be able to do a more thorough examination, a rotting chicken oozed out. She did eventually recover after a heavy round of antibiotics.

bloody loving hell, to both of these

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

M_Sinistrari posted:

Wait what

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Scathach posted:

Wait what

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
It's a very old and common story and yep it's been confirmed. It's also very descriptive.

In other news did you know paramedics are certified and allowed to go mouth to stoma? You think your job sucks well at least you aren't told to do that!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Welp, my sex organs are now useless. Thanks, thread.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Welp, my sex organs are now useless. Thanks, thread.

Good thing nobody’ll notice

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

UCS Hellmaker posted:

mouth to stoma

excuse me

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

At that point, gently caress popping them, just whip out a straight razor and take em off in one go

When I was in first year at Uni log ago there was a guy called George on our floor of accommodations (12 rooms to a kitchen/toilets block). My room was 2 up the corridor and across from his. Every morning I'd head for the kitchen to have breakfast and all you can hear is his shaver - one of those old electric jobs. Now George had amazing acne, zits overlapping, zits on zits, from neckline to forehead a red, angry, pustulent mountain range in miniature. So you'd hear the shaver going full out then the pitch dropped as the motor struggled against the days growth of hair and zits. Whrrrrrrr, grrrrrrr, splat splat splat... Walk briskly past trying to think of something pleasant and prevent the heaves from getting worse.
To top it off he'd appear midway through breakfast, face covered in bleeding zits and bits of tissue. You try keeping a straight face and just say good morning.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

You can have a tracheostomy stoma.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mods, please print this thread out and burn it, thanks.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Furia posted:

Good thing nobody’ll notice

Your dad sure will

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

M_Sinistrari posted:

My grandma had a colostomy bag for a while in between some surgeries, and the "Your Colostomy Bag and You"-type pamphlet they gave her legit had a section in about not loving the hole.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Your dad sure will

Hey! He's our dad.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I just call him daddy

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

T-man posted:

I just call him daddy

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

T-man posted:

I just call him daddy

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

T-man posted:

I just call him daddy

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

People really should stop posting this, they're autistic.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Autism is not an excuse for being a giant shitheap

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

jobson groeth posted:

Austists can be fascist too!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Iron Crowned posted:

Austists can be fascist too!

Yes. Let's not forget about Mussolini's obsession with train schedules.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

jobson groeth posted:

The AUG is coming from within the thread again, dammit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Can I make a request? I've been trying to find that DeviantArt wedding photo with all of the couple's favourite fandom characters filling up their backyard, but I can't find it. Been trying to show that picture to a friend and she doesn't believe it exists.