Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The Bloop posted:

Americans are obsessed with form over function you say!?!?

Americans are obsessed with things being straight and white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Hehehe

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bertrand Hustle posted:

lol

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

:perfect:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Weldon Pemberton posted:

His teeth are pretty yellow and crooked (Americans always mean our celebrities have ugly teeth when they say we have bad teeth, since they have a 92% rate of tooth decay compared to our 28%, but unlike us they don't allow people with ugly teeth to become famous). I had to scour google images pretty hard to find that out though, because he just gurns in every photo and you can't see them. I'm not convinced he bothers to put them in for most of his public appearances. Putting the skin on must take long enough

Three quarters (76%) of British adults of Brits have fillings and 66% have had at least one tooth extracted. (Bupa Dental Care, 2018) ?????

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

americans don't get fillings or basically any dental care until it goes beyond their maximum pain tolerance for at least a decade because FREEDOM

e: source: I have a tooth that should have been gone 6 years ago

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I've had a hernia since 2016. Getting it fixed would be about 3500 freedom dollars, or I could wait until another health crisis drive up my annual out of pocket cost and then I can get it fixed for about 900 dollars. It's still semi-voluntary surgery apparently, lol so I'd still have to cover some cost.

I can feel the eagle's tears washing my pain away... :freep:

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

Ratzap posted:

Teeth? That's your take away from the man so far down "Uncanny Valley" that robots squirm in his presence?

Some Gove being just another human person honest:

https://metro.co.uk/2016/07/02/meanwhile-heres-michael-gove-drinking-water-5980588/

Gove flapping his manipulator flippers imitating 'applause'

https://i.imgur.com/5GIyWp4.mp4

Search google, he makes repilians wearing fresh skin look good.

Well up until now I only knew him as a political cartoon, didn’t realize he was a full innsmouth-lookin’ humanoid appliance you guys elected to something for some reason

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

T-man posted:

americans don't get fillings or basically any dental care until it goes beyond their maximum pain tolerance for at least a decade because FREEDOM

just lol if you still have teeth :911:

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

Bees on Wheat posted:

just lol if you still have teeth :911:

You only need like a handful anyway, just put them back in the back in the box when you’re done

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

T-man posted:

Finding an NHS dentist these days is like winning the lottery so for many people in the UK it's the same.

I got astonishingly lucky when I had to get an emergency appointment and the guy said "hey, I'm new would you like to be one of my NHS patients?". The rest of my family all pay fortunes for private dentists or don't go at all.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
no no only :patriot: is bad
it’s like you don’t even go here

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

AlbieQuirky posted:

no no only :patriot: is bad
it’s like you don’t even go here

other countries may suck but america always finds a way to be even worse

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Ratzap posted:

Teeth? That's your take away from the man so far down "Uncanny Valley" that robots squirm in his presence?

https://metro.co.uk/2016/07/02/meanwhile-heres-michael-gove-drinking-water-5980588/

Lol gross, what's with the weird babby hands

Seriously those make Trump's look absolutely normal by comparison

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
The bigger question for me is, what the gently caress is he doing with his mouth.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Klingon w Bowl Cut posted:

The bigger question for me is, what the gently caress is he doing with his mouth.

human man breathing don't have cow man

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Bertrand Hustle posted:

:drat:

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

I've never noticed before but his eyebrows appear to be indents.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
He looks like an imperfect Griffin McElroy clone who was let out of his nutrient sac too early.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Yeah you can go gently caress yourself

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Looks just like the spit that comes out of my hog.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

When you need to release that small nip energy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Can't chafe if the nipples are free

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

can't believe he stole my civil disobedience shirt, I run around yelling at cops daring them to arrest me as a woman to own the conservatives, I'm gonna be the trans laura loomer

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
female-presenting nipples

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Ratzap posted:

It looks like he's starting to do the Shaye Saint John? Hand Thing.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

T-man posted:

can't believe he stole my civil disobedience shirt, I run around yelling at cops daring them to arrest me as a woman to own the conservatives, I'm gonna be the trans laura loomer

Schrodinger's Trans

Cant be illegal if you don't think I'm a girl :grin:

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Ratzap posted:

This almost looks like a deepfake, and using photshop to add clapping hands (and loving up the scale of the hands in the process).

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Seriously, those hands are freakishly tiny. Was he genetically engineered to make Trump look normal?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Whatever he was designed to do wasn't successful

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
The dude's just a standard issue British aristocrat; cotton stitched inside rice paper and enchanted with the Aramaic word for "privilege". Unsettling to see, certainly, but completely harmless under most circumstances.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Why doesn't his mouth/eyes situation stop moving? He's just clapping!

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

LawfulWaffle posted:

The dude's just a standard issue British aristocrat; cotton stitched inside rice paper and enchanted with the Aramaic word for "privilege". Unsettling to see, certainly, but completely harmless under most circumstances.

He's not even close to being an aristocrat, he's from a poor background, he IS from the right area of Scotland to be related to the deep ones though.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

LawfulWaffle posted:

problem is that the warlock that made gove had a cold so he said "snivilege" by accident

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

LawfulWaffle posted:

No, bullshit. I JUST watched a former CIA spy talking about "The Little Grey Man". The very idea is to look as unassuming and bland and just white bread as gently caress to throw off that you're a dangerous monster. Don't be fooled!

Barry Bluejeans posted:

problem is that the warlock that made gove had a cold so he said "snivilege" by accident

:mil101:

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Ratzap posted:

Is this where we find out that this guy has some sort of hosed up nervous system disease and all feel bad for making fun of his hosed up facial movements? (and tinie tiny hands)
e: this is totally a deep fake isnt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Professor of Cats posted:

Is this where we find out that this guy has some sort of hosed up nervous system disease and all feel bad for making fun of his hosed up facial movements? (and tinie tiny hands)
e: this is totally a deep fake isnt it

Hilary won in 2016, we've just all been deepfaking Trump in to gently caress with you. You're actually on a reality show to see how people would act if Trump had somehow won. Enjoy this shocking season 3 reveal #morelikepoomanshow