Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
:stonk::hf::stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

lol the hands make this work really well here

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

TotalLossBrain posted:

Not anymore they don’t

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

beanieson posted:

Not anymore they don’t

not with that attitude. You gotta stay pawsitive :thumbsup:

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

AUG: And remember, I CAN NOT jack off with this

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

How do you "get paws" onto those stumps?!? We cant put new hands on stumps

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Tubgoat posted:

Lol, from something?

Not that I'm aware of.

TotalLossBrain posted:

Well, clearly he won't be the next Mr. Hands.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Bombadilillo posted:

Robotic paws?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

You’re the dog now, man

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

wesleywillis posted:

Not that I'm aware of.
:hmmyes: :golfclap:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

BiggerBoat posted:

This would make a great Photoshop thread. Stuck this dude in different photos.

Hmu if you post one in gbs, I'll stick it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/gimmickaccsooc/status/1168268405734027265?s=21

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Clean your gross bathroom, foul bachelorette frog

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

wesleywillis posted:

I'm not even trying to be all "raaawr! cops are power hungry racist jerks gently caress tha poolieece" or whatever, but that guy seriously looks like a movie depiction from some low budget Seth Rogan, Jonah whoever the gently caress comedy movie of a state trooper who takes his job waaaayy too serious.

"do you know why I pulled you over"?

"no sir"

"STEP OUT OF THE CAR NOW, PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD OR I WILL FILL YOU SO FULL OF LEAD YOUR FAMILY WILL RECOVER YOUR FUNERAL COSTS BY SELLING THE MINING RIGHTS TO YOUR GRAVE"!

Not quite that bad, but definitely thinks you’re giving him attitude if you show anything less than utmost respect and have even the tiniest bit of human reaction to getting pulled over.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Get your sugar checked

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Bogus Adventure posted:

Clean your gross bathroom, foul bachelorette frog

That was a good series of memes. Ladies can be lazy and gross in funny ways too

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Bombadilillo posted:

Yeah, he could have just gotten a run of the mill paws for hands surgery like thousands of americans do every year, but he had to gently caress it up by trying to DIY.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

canyoneer posted:

That was a good series of memes. Ladies can be lazy and gross in funny ways too

I love them both. They rule:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

This was the most disturbing thing in that video.

Can't wait to peep those 14 pages of Fortnite records!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Knormal posted:

This was the most disturbing thing in that video.

Can't wait to peep those 14 pages of Fortnite records!

Don't forget all the records from countries ruled by authoritarian dictatorships and corrupt monarchies that were literally just paid PR pieces bankrolled by the governments using funds wrenched from suffering and exploited people!

gently caress Guiness.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Their beer is good

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

TinTower posted:

You don't get paws like that.

It reminds me of that Body Integrity Identity Disorder that was getting some news coverage a few years back when a woman with normal sight felt she was supposed to be blind and ended up putting bleach in her eyes to make it happen.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Be the change you don't want to see in the world

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

M_Sinistrari posted:

It reminds me of that Body Integrity Identity Disorder that was getting some news coverage a few years back when a woman with normal sight felt she was supposed to be blind and ended up putting bleach in her eyes to make it happen.
:stonk:WHAT THE gently caress

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

PainterofCrap posted:

Get your sugar checked

For as gross as this is it’s fascinating - unless it’s a setup to cater to a specific fetish.

The furry paw thing....I really, really hope this is also one of those unrelated photos paired with some BS.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Tubgoat posted:

Blind myself with bleach or get my hands amputated to service my paw fetish? Decisions....

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

TinTower posted:

*one of the worst things I’ve seen on the internet*

:randno: nononono

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Tubgoat posted:

People are weird. Meanwhile brains are insanely complex and all sorts of things can go haywire in them. With over seven billion people it's a statistical certainty that a few of them are going to come up with really crazy ideas. That's just one of the most unusual. It isn't even remotely common and doesn't really make any sense but you do have people that genuinely believe they should actually be blind or an amputee or some such. The really weird thing is that some of them end up with crippling depression out of it and make what looks like a miraculous recovery after the offending body part is gone or nonfunctional.

People with that disorder have a history of going to...well...rather extreme lengths to make it happen as doctors have a tendency to go "what? No, what the gently caress, I won't blind you intentionally go see a therapist" if you ask them to do the thing. Now that the internet is A Thing they can form communities and swap techniques for landing yourself in the E.R. with body parts they have no choice but to remove but no real damage otherwise.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
It's also been a rumor in the capital D Deaf community that Deaf parents would take their hearing children overseas to get them surgery to make them deaf too :smith:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

canyoneer posted:

It's also been a rumor in the capital D Deaf community that Deaf parents would take their hearing children overseas to get them surgery to make them deaf too :smith:

That was a rumor over 20 years ago too. Had a hearing friend who worked at the Fremont school for the deaf and had her suspicions.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I wanted to post the amputee pic but even i am not that cruel

BUCKA BUCKA BUCKA

GET MARRIED

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Van Gogh cutting off a piece of his ear to punish himself for a failed relationship with a fellow artist...
and giving the piece to a prostitute
Comes to mind when self mutilation is brought up.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

i was just talking to someone about how sometimes i worry that i am messy and then i find out that for a lot of people, it's routine and normal to, for example, leave your underwear on the floor for more than 24 hours

Screaming Idiot posted:

Don't forget all the records from countries ruled by authoritarian dictatorships and corrupt monarchies that were literally just paid PR pieces bankrolled by the governments using funds wrenched from suffering and exploited people!

gently caress Guiness.

explain more

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It was part of a bit from Last Week Tonight a few weeks ago.

https://youtu.be/-9QYu8LtH2E

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

LingcodKilla posted:

That was a rumor over 20 years ago too. Had a hearing friend who worked at the Fremont school for the deaf and had her suspicions.

I think there was a law and order about it at one point too

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

The deaf community is pretty proud. Theres huge debate about cochlear implants. Deaf celebrities have been ostracized for learning to speak.

It is A Thing. That's not a value judgement. It's just fact. Never heard of real deafening procedures though, but I wouldnt be surprised, it can be militant.

Worth noting deaf kids these days do a ton of messaging and you will see a group of kids standing around in a circle all on their phones looking down. Chatting with eachother! (they had near texting devices before phones were even ubiquitous)

It's a unique culture with unique cultural norms. That i just scratched the surface of doing sign language in college

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I went to college with a girl who was born partially deaf. Hearing her talk about her experiences being between the deaf and hearing worlds was interesting but also kind of depressing. The deaf community apparently can be actively insular to the point that there was a massive scandal about a deaf woman who got elected president of...some thing or another. I think it was a school.

The scandal? She married a hearing person and wasn't the child of two deaf parents. The view of a ton of people in the community, even though she was a stellar person who by all rights definitely deserved the position, was that she Didn't Get It because one of her parents and her husband could hear.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/mushymoosh/status/1167874292584828929?s=21

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

(at, well, everything on this page)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Ambitious Spider posted:

I think there was a law and order about it at one point too

She said the worst part of the job (she had night shift) was having to ignore all the kids moaning while jacking off through the night.