Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Dick Burglar posted:

Periods aren't AUG. Period stains on your mattress aren't AUG. Trying to sell your period-blood-soiled mattress is quite AUG.

To be fair, it's free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Danaru posted:

If you wont sleep pay to sleep on the bloodstained mattress it's because you hate women, clearly
k

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

No its not 'cum and honey' its 'cum ,,, honey'

Cum, coma, honey

Cum coma, honey

mrpwase has a new favorite as of 21:59 on Oct 23, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I've slept on worse.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

And I thought these things smelled bad on the outside!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If it's only on the one side I'd definitely just bleach it and then turn it over. Free memory foam matress is a pretty good deal.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

I’m sorry you had to suffer through that. :smith:

dreamin of semen posted:

Yeah, seconding SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL, that sucks big time. It was definitely a very widespread feeling, almost every trans man I was following at the time was saying more or less exactly that. Being fetishized for being trans is well and truly bad enough, but being fetishized in that specific, dysphoria-inducing way is beyond wretched.

thanks for the sympathy. honestly, i was okay enough, it was a lot worse for a specific friend of mine with really strong body dysphoria and no access to medical transition.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Turpitude II posted:

thanks for the sympathy. honestly, i was okay enough, it was a lot worse for a specific friend of mine with really strong body dysphoria and no access to medical transition.

Ugh, that sucks so hard. I only recently got access, myself. I hope it turns around for your friend.

Yeah, that one artist has hosed around harassing a friend for pointing out how gross and fetishizing the art is. But it was a while back, so I don't recall all the details.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Turpitude II posted:

that sucks. i only know the avengers and star wars prequel art from being a trans man and having trans man friends link it to me because they keep being unintentionally exposed to it and they need to vent about how dysphoric, disrespected and caricatured it made them feel. i guess a lot of people don't like it for a lot of different reasons. :shrug:

First time I'm hearing about this; guess it's a good thing I was never into Marvel films and fell off the Star Wars bandwagon, then?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

CommissarMega posted:

First time I'm hearing about this; guess it's a good thing I was never into Marvel films and fell off the Star Wars bandwagon, then?

Not watching any of that trash is good, but if you are going to stop watching anything with awful fan-art by creeps, you might as well move into a cave in the woods.

steinrokkan has a new favorite as of 15:02 on Oct 24, 2020

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

steinrokkan posted:

Not watching any of that trash is good, but if you are going to stop watching anything with awful fan-art by creeps, you might as well move into a cave in the woods.

Fanboys ruin everything. Everything.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hell is other people.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

steinrokkan posted:

Fair, but the impression I got was that some official art from those two franchises was transphobic; I somehow missed that it was fanart. I'm a fan of 40K and Girls und Panzer, I know how awful the fanart of stuff I like can get.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

“Why do you have to zip up your pants every time you get off that hog, Travis”, Punchy said. I nearly fell off the bike, aghast. “You got a urinal in that thing?” I coughed and gulped. “Hahahaha, nice one, Punchy,” I said

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Wasn't the god king of the terfs creeping on trans girls in their dm's before tanking his life?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

A lot of transphobes fetishize trans women. Partly it's because they consider them objects, not women. Sometimes it could be that their transphobia is an overcompensation, like the homophobic GOP politicians who keep getting caught with boy toys.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Oh i am firsthand aware.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Wasn't the god king of the terfs creeping on trans girls in their dm's before tanking his life?
Yep. He was also super creepy to Brooke Magnanti before she displeased him by having her own opinions.

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

DandyLion posted:

Blood, Cum, and Honey

The Winnie the Pooh Story

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

RandomPauI posted:

A goon, EasyEW, has done the lords work of keeping the newspaper comic thread filled with good comics. And with trash. This is the latest set of trash he found.

https://twitter.com/damnyouwillis/status/1320337541963354113
Here you go, try not to gouge your eyes out like Oedipus, though no one could possibly blame you if you did.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Tubgoat posted:

Here you go, try not to gouge your eyes out like Oedipus, though no one could possibly blame you if you did.

Wow loving wow. The anger this inspires...

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Dear Prudence posted:

Wow loving wow. The anger this inspires...
Yeah, I felt my head buzzing as I read it.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
im dizzy

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
what the absolute gently caress

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~

Noooooooo :randno:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's horrifying but I would not gently caress with someone wearing them.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives in Your Home should stay away from cosmetics, imho,

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Tubgoat posted:

Theres a lot to love about this comic but I zoomed in on some of the artistic choices

-everyone is exactly he same color of white
-the muslim woman has the exact same face and body as the old men
-the clintons are completely unrecognizable
-everyone has the same B-( expression at all times

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Still less AUG than the comic. Seriously, it was rage-inducing :smithicide:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Hopefully this will make up for it. A palette cleanser, if you will.:mmmhmm:

Dolphin posted:

ugh, my toilet's been out for the past week so I've been forced to just poo poo in the garbage disposal. takes like 6 lemons down the disposal afterwards to get the kitchen smelling normal again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I can't remember if it was this thread or the cursed images one that this was posted in, but go here and click on the 3D walkthrough and just take a look around. Don't sleep on this one, it's the kind of thing you could do a scavenger hunt with.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Heath posted:

I can't remember if it was this thread or the cursed images one that this was posted in, but go here and click on the 3D walkthrough and just take a look around. Don't sleep on this one, it's the kind of thing you could do a scavenger hunt with.

My personal best brothel% speedrun time is 1:31. When you know you can glitch to the cellar in two clicks, it's a cakewalk.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
drat, that just keeps going dunnit

When I saw the kitchen and the living room/hovel I thought it was a bit overpriced, but drat. That place is cheap.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

It's horrifying but I would not gently caress with someone wearing them.

George Costanza: wouldn't gently caress with them, wouldn't gently caress them.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
watching this show called Downeast Dickering, and this man looks like bigfoot

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

I dunno, that actually seems like it'd be fun after enough beers.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Paladinus posted:

My personal best brothel% speedrun time is 1:31. When you know you can glitch to the cellar in two clicks, it's a cakewalk.

My issue here is that I've passed two bathrooms with a total of three toilets and one urinal between them, yet no showers or bathtubs. What the gently caress.

Cat by the window is cute though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Scathach posted:

My issue here is that I've passed two bathrooms with a total of three toilets and one urinal between them, yet no showers or bathtubs. What the gently caress.

Cat by the window is cute though.

I found the shower/tub and was horrified