Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

What the gently caress is up with his belly button?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I believe that is an outie, which I have heard very rotund people sometimes have.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

OwlFancier posted:

I believe that is an outie, which I have heard very rotund people sometimes have.

As an extremely fat man I'm pretty certain that it's largely unrelated to size. I have heard that it can happen during pregnancy but fat on your stomach and a baby are anatomically very different.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

I've seen outies, but not so broad and flat.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Oh, this is the AUG thread, isn't it? Then I can tell you I was born with an outie navel, but turns out it was actually an umbilical hernia and my navel was just a balloon full of infection fluids and I had to get surgery. So my innie is "fake"

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

stuff like that can happen if you get a surgery where they go through your belly button

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

That's literally a button.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
What is a version woman?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

This is going to sound weird but there's a genie or something in Mario Party 2 where when he expands, his belly button 'pops' out, and I want to barf every time.

:barf:

Ok, in searching for it, I don't know where the expanding part came from, and so far I've only found the belly button in MP4, which is weird, because 2 was really the only one I played for any significant length of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vgJxD756Bs

I'm now willing to accept that I'm part of the AUG for looking that up, but I actually had a choice of Mario Party genie videos to pick from. :wtc:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Obesity is one of the causes of an umbilical hernia, and I think it's a safe bet that's the cause of that dad's and not surgery or anything more complex. Both my fat dad and fat paternal uncle have had them, my dad's is fairly minor but my uncle's got to be like the size of a baseball before he had surgery to get it fixed.

Brawnfire posted:

Oh, this is the AUG thread, isn't it? Then I can tell you I was born with an outie navel, but turns out it was actually an umbilical hernia and my navel was just a balloon full of infection fluids and I had to get surgery. So my innie is "fake"
Usually it's full of intestines :eng101:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbilical_hernia

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

artsy fartsy posted:

What is a version woman?

I'm wondering if it was supposed to be "virgin woman" or something, but that's only slightly less nonsensical, so :shrug:

Edit: or it could just be a weird literal translation? The 'like' and 'more' text from that screenshot appear to be in Portuguese.

Dick Burglar has a new favorite as of 02:28 on Nov 30, 2020

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Dick Burglar posted:

I'm wondering if it was supposed to be "virgin woman" or something, but that's only slightly less nonsensical, so :shrug:

Edit: or it could just be a weird literal translation? The 'like' and 'more' text from that screenshot appear to be in Portuguese.
Maybe "I'm the woman version of him"?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

rydiafan posted:

What the gently caress is up with his belly button?

Outtie dick button daddy

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Brawnfire posted:

Mine was something from birth, a small portion of intestinal tissue protruded into the umbilical passage at some point and just caused it to continue swelling and filling up with pus. I was like five or six when it became painful to the touch and bright red, and they had to put me under and cut it off. I don't remember most of the details, except the pink push pop after

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Brawnfire posted:

except the pink push pop after

Is this bit literal or...?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
:nws: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/709495333608095775/782785433532104724/AfAdRAr.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/709495333608095775/782785816573378600/lgd5xz0st0c41.jpg

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

how is the wider part of the jar "easier to fill now"

that means more volume, right?

Or did they reach some point of supercriticality and now there are more emissions?

This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

The width of jars by height is that dude's kink so he's about to really start blasting rope.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

WITCHCRAFT posted:

how is the wider part of the jar "easier to fill now"

that means more volume, right?

Or did they reach some point of supercriticality and now there are more emissions?

This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here.

He reached the wider part of the minion not the jar (he filled it above the legs)

So the cum/minion ratio is smaller.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

AUG: The cum/minion ratio

donquixotic
May 1, 2007
Because I'm not in the habit of taking pictures of complete strangers you'll have to use your imagination. Rushing to work this morning I saw one of these in the wild:

For context this was not a fat weeaboo neckbeard but a mid-30s Arabic man in England, so maybe just maybe he didn’t understand the context, either way I did a double take that would make Jack Oakie weep. I thought these things existed only on the internet not in the real world, seriously 2020 can’t end soon enough

UncleButts
Sep 25, 2003

pure of heart
dumb of ass
2019 World's Strongest Man Martins Licis

donquixotic
May 1, 2007
I don't care how big he is I'd call him a weirdo pervert to his face. Suicide by proxy

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The anime clearly is the source of his strength.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Anime is blood.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell

Pingiivi posted:

Anime is blood.

In this case I think it’s HGH rather than blood.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Samson and Delilah except instead of cutting his hair it was taking off his ahegao hoodie.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

Samson and Delilah except instead of cutting his hair it was taking off his ahegao hoodie.

Someday, god willing, I may never encounter this word again

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.

Jabberlock posted:

Someday, god willing, I may never encounter this word again

Just to permeate your skull, it’s pronounced ‘ah-hey-gao’. Now you can go about your life forever shameful of your knowledge of dumb internet poo poo.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
In Russia it's Gulahegao

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

I saw a fellow working waitstaff at a Waffle House wearing an ahegao face mask and a name tag that said Senpai

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

In Soviet Russia, it's aheg-YOU

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Internet Wizard posted:

I saw a fellow working waitstaff at a Waffle House wearing an ahegao face mask and a name tag that said Senpai

Have Waffle Houses been known for anything good?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Violet_Sky posted:

Someone's never been hungover

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Violet_Sky posted:

Someone's never been looking for a brawl.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Violet_Sky posted:

1. Food

2. Management, at least qua management. The waffle house management style is taught as an example of efficiency and effectiveness. Capitalism is bad, etc, yes

3. Weather Prediction

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffle_House_Index

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Violet_Sky posted:

Someone has never been to a place where socioeconomic status is meaningless, all are equal, and strange and incredible things happen which cannot possibly happen elsewhere.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Also they'll put sausage gravy on your hashbrowns if you ask them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

RED: The restaurant is closed, indicating [...] a pandemic