Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I like the Castlevania thing on Netflix. That's a kind of anime right? I wouldn't, like, wear a shirt of it or anything but it is pretty entertaining. It has really hosed up audio levels for some reason though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Even worse, they stopped paying for news seasons when they decided it was cheaper to create a series called 'Blood of Zeus' which seems to apply the Disney philosophy of "What if sorta thematically related to this thing that is universally loved, except absolutely none of what made people love it?"

Oh, and weeabait Nissa still has significantly less boob showing than her original original planeswalker card from a trillion years ago.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I will defend Amano Liliana to the death

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Tubgoat posted:

Even worse, they stopped paying for news seasons when they decided it was cheaper to create a series called 'Blood of Zeus' which seems to apply the Disney philosophy of "What if sorta thematically related to this thing that is universally loved, except absolutely none of what made people love it?"

Oh, and weeabait Nissa still has significantly less boob showing than her original original planeswalker card from a trillion years ago.

Castlevania was sidelined because Warren Ellis got MeToo’d for being a sex pest.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BaronVonVaderham posted:

I can just do without the anime tits being officially endorsed as part of the game, keep that in Force of Will (the game, not the card).

That official card has the merest suggestion of tits. It's way less booby than many "western" art cards. It's just a woman in vaguely anime style. I really don't get the complaint

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Awkwardness is reading about Diaper Donnie's pseudonyms:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudonyms_of_Donald_Trump

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Paladinus posted:

Anime is bad.

So is MTG so it's a wash.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Castlevania was sidelined because Warren Ellis got MeToo’d for being a sex pest.

Ohhhh. Bollocks.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Thought this thread would get a kick out this:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Yeeeee-ikes.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Thought this thread would get a kick out this:

how does it feel, to be the little domino that ruined a company?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

God drat that's the sort of poo poo that would go down while I was working :geno:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Please tell me that's a picture of the full dinner for four. You should probably refund those people too if it is. That's loving hilarious.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo how do you gently caress up that badly

I want to lmao but that really sucks for the families that did nothing wrong

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

One of the best parts of Thanksgiving is having everyone help make the meal. Then everyone gets to tell everyone else what a good job they did on their little specific task.

Family, cooperation, and thankfulness. It's literally what the holiday is about.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Nah it's about eating a ton and smoking weed by a drainage ditch with my awful cousins

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

One of the best parts of Thanksgiving is having everyone help make the meal. Then everyone gets to tell everyone else what a good job they did on their little specific task.

Family, cooperation, and thankfulness. It's literally what the holiday is about.

No. Just No. Not in my family. You want to bring a dish? Cool. Cook it at home, bring it in a Crock Pot or whatever. But if you come into my kitchen while I am cooking, I will loving cut you. Lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Lol, just lol.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
How do you under order the food? Bad math? Bad deals with bad suppliers? Is it trying to cut corners because having happy customers who come back doesn’t show up on a KPI report?

That picture is sad.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Yeah thats the $100 dinner lol. It's missing like 3 items and some toppings for the items seen. They did full refunds to everyone AND gave them all $200 gift cards. $60k in the toilet.

Here's a review:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

No, cook UP, stupid.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lol, just lol.

Yeah, I know it's corny but it's how my family has done it since I was a little kid. I'll accept getting teased for it. I like Thanksgiving!

Quantum Cat
May 6, 2007
Why am I in a BOX?WFT?!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, I know it's corny but it's how my family has done it since I was a little kid. I'll accept getting teased for it. I like Thanksgiving!

That's cool af, don't let anyone tell you different!

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
The GM and Chef 100% deserve to be fired, that is a nightmare. How do you under order food by more than 2/3rds of the total final volume needed and not realize something is seriously, seriously wrong early in the game? Why were they only starting 300 4cs less than 24hrs before delivery time? Every step of this was pure madness

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

The GM and Chef 100% deserve to be fired, that is a nightmare. How do you under order food by more than 2/3rds of the total final volume needed and not realize something is seriously, seriously wrong early in the game? Why were they only starting 300 4cs less than 24hrs before delivery time? Every step of this was pure madness

Completely insane, I know. They both got canned, don't worry.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I spent a Thanksgiving eating tube shaped turkey loin and canned sweet potatoes on a submarine in the arctic.

It STILL looked better than that, and didn't cost $25 a loving portion, holy poo poo that's atrocious.

E: I watched Goodwill workers feed better looking scraps of turkey to stray cats behind the galley in Charleston.

Elviscat has a new favorite as of 23:37 on Dec 7, 2020

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm not the cleanest guy in the world, but that loving tub...

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

bulletsponge13 posted:

But if you come into my kitchen while I am cooking, I will loving cut you. Lol

:same:

Somehow my roommate will need to be in the kitchen approximately 30 seconds after I start cooking, every, drat, time

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

I really miss my G15..

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Solice Kirsk posted:

My family does this and it's the best.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Fast forward 20 years...

I hate to ask but is there a version of this without the text? This dude looks a LOT like a childhood friend of mine and I want to send it to him.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Inzombiac posted:

My family does this and it's the best.

love getting complimented on the cornbread :yeah:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

James Woods posted:

I hate to ask but is there a version of this without the text? This dude looks a LOT like a childhood friend of mine and I want to send it to him.

Apparently he was a guy called papapaka on OK Cupid, GIS with papapaka brings up results, as does GIS with squart man

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=i...Q4dUDCAY&uact=5

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Apparently he was a guy called papapaka on OK Cupid, GIS with papapaka brings up results, as does GIS with squart man

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=i...Q4dUDCAY&uact=5

Thanks. Unfortunately it is not my friend but that's not going to stop me from tagging him with it on Facebook.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

James Woods posted:

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

James Woods posted:

Why would you possibly want it without the text

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

You're a saint.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Until I noticed it was in a bathroom I was like "What? That's loving dope!" then read the comment about the tub and started seeing the rest of the picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Conteeent! Geeet your content!