Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bodnoirbabe
Apr 30, 2007

I wonder what this guy is up to now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Bodnoirbabe posted:

I heard he's actually doing quite well, the jar's almost half full again.

vvv
Post/avatar combo checks out.

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 06:40 on Mar 27, 2024

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Rainbow dash and twilight sparkle are different ponies you philistine

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I am fairly certain this dude also posted photos of him taking his pony doll to the museum and restaurants and there was also one of him loving it.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Mister Speaker posted:

How is it possible that people like this are able to walk around in public without getting their asses kicked?

The cops go to the klan rally with him.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Mister Speaker posted:

How is it possible that people like this are able to walk around in public without getting their asses kicked?

he's the mayor

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Mad Hamish posted:

I am fairly certain this dude also posted photos of him taking his pony doll to the museum and restaurants and there was also one of him loving it.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

The cops go to the klan rally with him.

I read one as a reply to the other and I thought boy does this guy have an eventful life

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Bodnoirbabe posted:

I would very much not like to know.

Fascinating look inside the human mind. Self-aware enough to recognize that most people correctly regard Twilight Sparkle as a fictional character, but still proceeds to write this deranged screed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mad Hamish posted:

Given the ~everything~ about this thread and men involved with MLP in general, it feels like you've got this worded incorrectly, with the obvious thing at the end.