Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

EmmyOk posted:

Very handsome rule

Matt Forney is a white supremacist and PUA and his logo doesn't do his spud head or balloon animal torso justice

Is he the one who used to moonlight as a female advice columnist who said women didn't enjoy receiving cunnilingus or was that some other potato shaped knobhead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Is there context to this.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
I don't think it's quite as exciting but some people get weirded out by the fact that I can bend the tips of my fingers without bending the other joints.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Psychobabble! posted:

Some makeup AUG:

I like how her expression seems to say, "Well I guess I'm possessed by Goth Tammy Faye Bakker might as well accept it."

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
I got a free razor when I was 18 and used it until I was 30 when the store I worked at finally allowed facial hair. I also started receiving my AARP registration letters when I turned 20.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

That gets the awkward but not really ugly or gross, not so much into the fallout horny siren but I do like the idea of de-tabooing sex, and the butt flex was funny.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

I like to think these two pictures are related.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Peeny Cheez posted:

Short answer to all of them: I more than likely inadvertantly offended a wizard or something.

Shouldn't have shorted him the $5 then.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
:nws:https://i.imgur.com/yGXqtpV.jpg:nws:

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Is this from the guy who made the nursing pig woman?

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

SatansOnion posted:

so privileged, he gets to use four different spellings of the word “privileged” when us plebs only get one

ftfy

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

That is just straight up piss isn't it.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

text me a vag pic posted:

i hate everything about this bug nonsense and i wish little more than to live in a dome sealed away from this squirming hell.

find trhe light find jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmkHGbM6B-o

This made me remember that Stephonknee ABDL and I hate you and me.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

I'm almost afraid to ask but what was this before youtube pulled it?

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

I can't tell if this picture is a man and his "trophy" wife (who has a desperate need to be young), or a dad and daughter getting ready for a purity ball.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
The Pacifier in an empty theater.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Isn't this the guy who made vore videos of himself getting eaten by that character using stolen footage of colonoscopy or some other endoscopic footage?

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Bogus Adventure posted:

C'mon, man. It's all about selling that bone broth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

I thought the subtitles in the gif were edited to make him look as gay as the frogs, but apparently that is what they decided to brand it as. Also is it just me or does it look like he's trying not to gag while drinking it?

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Ratzap posted:

Gove flapping his manipulator flippers imitating 'applause'

https://i.imgur.com/5GIyWp4.mp4

Search google, he makes repilians wearing fresh skin look good.

It looks like he's starting to do the Shaye Saint John? Hand Thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
Am I the only one who thinks the other guy looks ridiculous with his collagen lips, it's better than blimp arms but still AUG.