Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

Chef Bourgeoisie posted:

Apparently safe

Might be safe but looks like some kind of alien parasite infecting it's host.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

Croatoan posted:

Can confirm. It's cold too.

And deep.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

Skippy McPants posted:

There's a subset of men out there for whom the ideal relationship is the one depicted in Stephen King's Misery.

They want some one to kidnap them, hobble them, keep them locked up and kill any one that comes looking for them? Do they have a forum...um asking for a friend.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

Mr. Snickerdoodles posted:

Y'know, I gotta give it to AUG. It's allowed me to collect the most bizarre sorts of internet trivia concerning fetishes and allows conversations like this:

BOYFRIEND: (Watching a gif compilation on youtube, sees something) What the hell is that?
ME: *glances up from computer* Oh, that's an inflation fetishist/vore/giganticism/furry Nazi.
BOYFRIEND: How the hell do you know that?
ME: *points at computer* Something Awful.
BOYFRIEND: *slow blink*

I'm beginning to think AUG is the abyss, for if you stare into it long enough.....

Long time ago my mom saw the csi/criminal minds/whatever episode with furies. She thought it was cool that they did that so I had her google furies.

Last year or year before I also got to tell my wife why I would not be taking our daughter to see the MLP movie.