Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Spurt spurtSkeet Skeet, is da sound of da cum police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

TinTower posted:

But how does he smell?

very carefully

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
More awkward than anything but I was doing some googling to find out who plays the main Ghost Nation character on Westworld and hoo boy does his IMDB bio reek of delusion.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6797548/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm posted:

Daniel TwoFeathers is an American actor, he was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. Daniel is a master martial artist, plasma physicist and a fire protection engineer with expertise in the work of Nikola Tesla; Daniel worked at Los Alamos National Lab. Dan was a Green Beret, US Ranger, police officer, trapeze artist and worked in Hollywood as an animal trainer with big cats, primates, zebras and dolphins. Daniel was also a body guard for notable people, including Elvis Presley.

Daniel is a trained hypnotherapist and dark field microscopist.

Had a pet alligator as a child that lived in his backyard.

Raised a Siberian/Bengal cross breed tiger cub for two years in his home until it ate his couch while he was gone for an hour.

Successfully breed sea horses as a child.

Daniel was a falconer; he also had a disabled hawk that rode on the handle bars of his motorcycle to simulate flying.

Is a Star Trek fan. :aatrek:

Is writing a book about his Native American medicine experiences.

Builds Tesla coils and plasma balls of all sizes.

The only thing missing is an uncle that works for Nintendo

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Is that...

...is that Masaokis? Has the prophet returned?

Will we once again relive the majesty of a toilet steak?

That hovel is nowhere near disgusting enough to be Masaokis' living space. There's barely any trash.

Eh gibbe gibbe gibbe gibbe

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Google image searching 'everyday carry" is a fascinating glimpse into the pockets of paranoid white people. So many "field notes". Sooooooooooo many glocks.
A "tactical pen" may be the handiest thing ever made but I'll never know, because on principle, i'm not going to own something called a "tactical pen". Also here's a fun game: Count how many items in those piles of matte black painted objects have actual wear on them from being used. Or how many of those tanto blade knives have marks from being sharpened and kept sharp.

My favorite i've seen was some guy including a sling he made to keep in his bag (without ammo for it because he'd "just use rocks") in case he ever got stranded and needed to hunt his supper. Not a slingshot, a sling. What David slew Goliath with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12cFyTOypVc

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

ReidRansom posted:

The newspaper shooter fits here.

"Non-hispanic"? The field has only two options and the other one is "Hispanic"? Or is it because of the last name Ramos?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm from Canada, we don't really care about race (unless you're First Nations, then go to jail do not pass go, do not collect $200).

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Punchy?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

These were goons, right?

Yep

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Kwanzaa Quickie posted:

Took my kid to a new park yesterday and we were greeted by this thing.

thatsapenis.gif

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://i.imgur.com/x4yakvx.gifv

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm a bit late, but

... I accept.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
My brother's girlfriend passed out and poo poo herself in the middle of the Shanghai airport and no one would help them. Never go to China.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Ziv Zulander posted:

This is because (assuming she's Asian) she could have sued them. Under Chinese law any bystanders that help someone in need are assumed to be at fault, because why would you stop unless you felt guilty

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Shoulan_v._Peng_Yu

My brother and I are halfies that look Greek or Mexican instead of Chinese (wtf, mom) and his girlfriend is super super white. It took 10 minutes for airport medics to show up with saline and people were stepping over them the entire time. He had to buy her grandma shorts from an airport store to replace her poo poo stained pants on the flight to HK because they had already checked their bags. Her jacket had poo poo on it too but she refused to throw it away.

He claims it happened because she took Dukoral and he didn't. They both got food poisoning a few days earlier and he said he was able to poo poo it all out at the hotel the next day, while his gf was bunged up and unable to clear it out of her system (until the airport, obvs).

I'm a fairly seasoned traveller but China and India are AUG enough to be near the bottom of my list of places to visit, only slightly above Haiti and Kazakhstan.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Scathach posted:

Should have gone with linen and cotton.

Crap-fest: Wedding Edition

a true definition of mournful tittis

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

cash crab posted:

No, seriously. He's got a long-term girlfriend. I hope to get to ask soon about what happened.

My cousin is an ER doc in SF and he treated a patient with eye gonnorhea. They didn't know what was causing the green pus but the girlfriend piped up with, and I am quoting my cousin here, "I know what he got! He got the gongorrea in his eye because I got the gongorrea and I sat on his face!"

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

look at how infected most of those plugs are ugh

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

So was I. Who cares?

Were you one of the ladies in bed with Meat Loaf? Uwe said they were all Romanian prostitutes because it was cheaper than hiring actresses for the day and they had no problem with nudity.

Not that there's anything wrong with being a Romanian prostitute. I mean everybody's gotta make a living.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

I actually wasn't, I just felt like responding with that.

I know I was just joshin' ya

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2OpuEi5KGs

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://i.imgur.com/J41dbVN.mp4

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
Iirc I think it was meth

I know a guy who knows a guy that did too much acid and twisted he own ball off. A bunch of them were tripping balls (pun intended) in a ravine and the dude had his hand in his pocket for a long time, then they noticed the growing bloodstain on the front if his pants.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Kharmakazy posted:

That's not how drugs work. Acid doesn't make you ignore pain. PCP? Sure.

:shrug: that's just the story I was told.

Was definitely acid because the dude also told me about the one and only time he and his friends did PCP. He said he remembers smashing beer bottles, wanting to grind up the broken glass in his hands, and basically destroying their friend's parents' house. When they came to the next morning the house was immaculate, which no one could figure out because everyone remembered breaking poo poo and punching holes in walls. One guy had locked himself in the bathroom and wouldn't come out until he was sure everyone had come down, because apparently the others had spent a good amount of time discussing detailed plans how they were going to murder and dismember the guy and he was scared for his life (could have been the PCP working it's magic on either party).

I believe most of the poo poo this guy has told me because A) I've witnessed some of the debauchery and 2) it was late 80's early 90's Edmonton when acid was dirt cheap (and Edmonton has always been a poo poo hole of rampant drug abuse).

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Iron Crowned posted:

Chicken Flavor? Everyone knows Oriental Flavor is the best

Wtf is Oriental flavor? Tastes like Asians?

Had a boss once suggest we order in "some of that Oriental food" for lunch. You would think it was the 50's or something but nope, it was like 2005 or something.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
I have to be careful what I type here because last time I told a story about someone else making an Asian joke I ate a probation.

:ssh: I'm a Chinese

Dillbag has a new favorite as of 16:35 on Oct 26, 2018

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

jobson groeth posted:

I had never heard of hot knifing before so had to look it up. Aside from some stupid gimmick way of smoking weed this seems rather impractical. Why not just roll a joint or use a pipe / bong?

look at this fuckin' square that's never had to go to school with a butter knife tip shaped burn on he upper lip

(push down, not pull up you dumb stoner)

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
From Richard Lowtax's own facebook page

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

rear end pennies?

you may want to :nws: that

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Peanut Butter posted:

The 'A' in AUG doesn't stand for awesome, buddy.

Also, I was taking a piss in the local shopping centre and saw this. Naturally, I thought of you guys.

What kind of monster would do this to the poor cleaners?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

twistedmentat posted:

This Reminds me of John Mikl Thor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43bWpRgSdUA

Yes, he's serious, and was a real jerk to people who thinking agree he was literally the most metal thing ever.

He also made a movie called Rock and Roll Nightmare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPbzOKF55xE
Its pretty funny, but you need to realize, he thought he was making a serious horror movie.

I saw JMT open for Gwar at the Commodore in Vancouver maybe 10 years ago. He had a big fat belly and his music is bad but he did do the blow-up-the-water-bottle gag and bent a metal rod with between his teeth. Then at the end of the Gwar set he came out and stabbed Gor Gor the Dinosaur through the mouth with a sword.

E. And yeesh, looks like someone wrote their own Wikipedia bio

Dillbag has a new favorite as of 17:14 on Dec 13, 2018

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

N. Senada posted:

I got a friend with acne like that. Feel bad for him

Acutane, mother fucker. As high a dose as you can without getting liver failure. Stay inside, and avoid the sun and other people while your face turns yellow, scabs over, and falls off over the course of a few months. Went on it at 14 after trying everything else (including direct injections of antibiotics into the acne on my face) and it worked like a fuckin' charm. You would never know except for some minor scarring on my nose.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

LingcodKilla posted:

Of all the disgusting things on this page this is what made you make a post? Are you mad he didn’t try ground tiger penis suspended in bald eagle tallow?

Doesn’t piss filled diaper cause rashes?

He's just so loving angry

about others people's teenage acne treatments

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

text me a vag pic posted:

All postig is piss

now how about you cum here and fill my sex tank

the saad grew up and got glasses?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58OabCRCx_Q

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
Pee is stored in the squirt gland

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Miz Kriss posted:

https://i.imgur.com/cQ6mG6o.mp4

I found this too gross to put it in the gif thread

Why_i_hate_the_ocean.mp4

Goddamn I can't believe my people eat those fuckin things too

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Stoatbringer posted:

Don't be so hard on yourself.

lol hard on

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

LifeSunDeath posted:

Support cops in all their endeavors. What could go wrong?

This motherfucker shot and killed a sex worker during a raid and said she was reaching for his gun or some poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

I'm sorry, we're not hiring right now