Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Ugh, I hate holiday “sweaters” where the pattern is printed instead of knitted too :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

I like to think those books are all just hollowed out inside like a book safe :allears:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Mostly posting this for this majestic combination of photos from a paywalled article but he’s a 9/11 truther and Holocaust denier who has of course written several books and claims to be a musician, educator, martial artist, screenwriter, and god knows what else. And now he’s on paid leave!.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

The Bloop posted:

Many states define sodomy as any sex act other than P in V , including oral and even hand jobs

So yeah it's a poorly defined term and as a bonus implies that it's sinful and wrong based on a willful misinterpretation of scripture.

excellent :getin:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Bibliotechno Music posted:

I believe the point was that it’s an UNholy gently caress.

jokes on them, that just makes it more appealing :smug:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

God, that must absolutely gently caress her back up, mine hurts just looking at her :(

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

cum dump semen slurper homo- biiiii

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Aww, good for them for wanting to learn a new skill :unsmith:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Really hoping that the one comment is just "what"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

those kids are rad as hell