Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

DorkusMalorkus posted:

That "but I hear you" kid did not exist in the books and was invented for one of the movies because they needed more than 1.5 people of color per movie

Which ones are actually named?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

rydiafan posted:

Remember when the movies recast a POC as soon as she had a speaking role?

Edit: Oopsie do did I reply to an old post. My bad. Point stands.

No I don't think I heard about it, which character was this?

(praying I can ask a harry potter question without starting a 6 page derail)

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
How have you resisted just ripping that bad boy off?

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2020/10/digital-mask-lets-you-express-anime-emotions/

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

LifeSunDeath posted:

awkward, ugly, gross

I have, no joke, been wondering about this for about a year now, too scared to ask in the thread. It's just been the ugh thread to me, where people post funny pictures.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

the frog didn't even jerk off on it first

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
Dilbert Dilbertson

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
I feel like that was written by someone who was very upset that KC Green made fun of their piss fetish.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Yolo Swaggins Esq posted:

Am I the only one who looks at these and goes "god that would be so SO satisfying to clean up"?

Like, I don't particularly enjoy cleaning, it's a boring endless chore, and after an hour of vacuuming, dusting and wiping my house just looks, well a bit cleaner, but basically I can take my glasses off and it looks the exact same.
But these... satisfying as gently caress to do a before/after thing of. Biiiiig brain chemicals time.

Definitely with the third picture.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
Do you think he made a conscious decision to wear that shirt that day, or did he just throw on one of his white shirts and not check the back? Maybe he took his jacket off and forgot what was underneath?

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

DorkusMalorkus posted:

The other day I saw a customer at work wearing a Slytherin sweater. Like it's not bad enough that you still love the TERF's magical world of classism, racism and chattel slavery enough to wear merchandise for it out in public, you had to also pick the wizard nazis as the group you most strongly identify with!

Because at this point there's so much discourse about real world bigotry inside and outside of those books, who cares about magical fantasy bigotry?

I don't give a gently caress about centaur rights or whatever.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

OwlFancier posted:

It's like, I dunno, someone who goes on about how much they love playing as the legion in fallout new vegas, or I dunno, some other thinly veiled fantasy shithead group, they're probably really insufferable IRL.

Who have you met that's been like this?

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

oldpainless posted:

Shining remake lookin good

finger lickin'ly so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
I figured the font was a setting from the person taking the screenshot.