Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

She'd must have just taken a big bump of coke or something because surely there's no way she would voluntarily dance in public after that video went around a month or two ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

If you need to get the last mayo out of the jar you smash it and wipe the glass shards on your bread.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

slash stab posted:

you're bourgeois trash if you didn't spend minimum four years of your life envisioning foods you may like to eat while subsisting on kleenex

Kleenex? Get a load of mr silver spoon here

When I was a student we ate single ply toilet paper and we were loving greatful because once a month we could afford to treat ourselves to a roll of the scented kind.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

slash stab posted:

what the gently caress is scented toilet paper

A weirdly common product given that half the population can't really use it

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

We get it, you eat rear end

We all eat rear end in 2018, ma'am

And when you get done eating rear end then what better than some nice scented toilet paper for a chaser?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Some bitch’s what??

Libido

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Mods change my name to mud beast

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

TinTower posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7SqtIe5rZQ

Oh my god, the wind-up is the best part.

This had me in tears from laughing, god drat. The loving windup, then immediately saying "I meant to kick the camera!!" So good

Don't kick people though

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Scathach posted:

So you'd have to find people that don't shave their pubes off. I feel like those people are few and far apart, cuz convenience.

Haha is your experience of naked people really that more shave than don't? Because one of us has a very non representative sex life if so.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

I've never understood how people let their batteries get that low. Like I listen to podcasts from 6:30am until about 5:00pm every day, and then intermittently shitpost, and do internet things until 9 or 10 pm, and by the time I go to bed I'm down to about 40%.

So you use your phone minimally all day and then moderately for 4-5 hrs in the evening and you're wondering how other people might use more battery than you?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Tag yourselves, I'm SPORT'S NUT'S

I'm liberal's high fullutent sophisticated swine

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

snergle posted:

When men seek custody they get it more often then not. The mra talking point that they dont uses all the times they dont seek custody at all so it defaults to the mom.

Are you sure about that? I'm asking genuinely because I've heard feminists talk about bias in custody rulings as one of the few times men are actually disadvantaged

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

snergle posted:

When men seek custody they get it more often then not. The mra talking point that they dont uses all the times they dont seek custody at all so it defaults to the mom.

Actually just a quick google says this is wrong, the statistics are based off of court orders which only exist when custody is disputed. It breaks down 80% sole mother custody, 13% shared, 7% sole father custody in Canada, I'm sure the US isn't significantly different

MRAs absolutely distort and misrepresent statistics but this isn't one of them. Of course MRAs are also the ones who push the idea that women are "naturally more suited" to care work than men which is part of the reason for the bias in custody decisions.

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 23:19 on Oct 10, 2018

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

text me a vag pic posted:

that's not a swastika its just a chubby puzzle pieace.

The one on his arm, however, is a swastika

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The dude gets top marks for giving it a genuine go in front of the crowd. It would've been so much worse and 100x more awkward if he'd been blushing and mumbling and just half heartedly doing the dance moves and poo poo but instead he looked confident. So good loving job, you couldn't pay me to perform at a talent show.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Heath posted:

No, however, your unwanted car batteries are fair game

Not only fair game, it is in fact fully legal and actually encouraged

e: and such a rush

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 00:09 on Oct 14, 2018

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

I need to know if it's legal or not.

Read the thread, I had just posted the good news that it is in fact fully legal and also really fun.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Is it a trick of the angle or her hair or something, or does she have a really square face? Like Nintendo 64/PSX low polygon model level square face/jaw I mean, not just kinda square

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 01:29 on Oct 20, 2018

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Getting punched in the face to own the libs

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 00:11 on Oct 22, 2018

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I legit used to wear a "I see dumb people" tshirt when I was like 12 and that's like only one or two steps further. There but for the grace of God...

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Friend of mine and his wife stopped outside the hospital for a last ciggy before she went in to have their first kid.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Dillbag posted:

Iirc I think it was meth

I know a guy who knows a guy that did too much acid and twisted he own ball off. A bunch of them were tripping balls (pun intended) in a ravine and the dude had his hand in his pocket for a long time, then they noticed the growing bloodstain on the front if his pants.

Yeah that's not acid my dude

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Dillbag posted:

:shrug: that's just the story I was told.

Was definitely acid because the dude also told me about the one and only time he and his friends did PCP. He said he remembers smashing beer bottles, wanting to grind up the broken glass in his hands, and basically destroying their friend's parents' house. When they came to the next morning the house was immaculate, which no one could figure out because everyone remembered breaking poo poo and punching holes in walls. One guy had locked himself in the bathroom and wouldn't come out until he was sure everyone had come down, because apparently the others had spent a good amount of time discussing detailed plans how they were going to murder and dismember the guy and he was scared for his life (could have been the PCP working it's magic on either party).

I believe most of the poo poo this guy has told me because A) I've witnessed some of the debauchery and 2) it was late 80's early 90's Edmonton when acid was dirt cheap (and Edmonton has always been a poo poo hole of rampant drug abuse).

In my experience people who do the most hosed up poo poo for real are also the people most likely to spin hosed up stories for laughs.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Sweet Jesus I've never hoped for a game to flop as badly as I'm hoping for this game to flop

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

This is a Swedish white nationalist who calls himself "The Golden One" and thinks that masturbation is self harm.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Comrade Koba posted:

As much as I love dunking on that nazi piece of poo poo, that isn't him:

These aren't the same person??

e: either way he's very AUG https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sty2hNhwXJY

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 00:34 on Oct 26, 2018

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

https://www-m.cnn.com/2017/07/17/health/contact-lens-uk-trnd

quote:

Doctors find 27 contact lenses in woman's eye

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The Door Frame posted:

I judge people who do them without trained medical professionals present. And not someone with a bachelor's in midwifery, a real OB/GYN or at the very least a CNM (Certified Nurse Midwife)

Midwives are important and necessary in a clinical setting, but I wouldn't trust anyone less qualified or experienced than an APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse) to be present when someone is giving birth in a kiddie pool in their livingroom

E: not everyone has worked on a maternity ward, gotta clear up some alphabet soup

Counterpoint, people who work maternity wards end up with a very skewed view of birth because of the 10 deliveries they might attend per shift they'll spend 80% of their time focused on the one or two horrendous, complicated births. Just like how the hippy organic free-range birth type midwives think their crystal shards and essence of lavender get them results because they only deal with the lowest risk deliveries to begin with and as soon as something starts to go badly wrong they ship them off to the hospital.

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 05:19 on Oct 28, 2018

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Non Serviam posted:

And you're not confusing them with eyebrows, right?

Jesus, this just sounds like a good way to get an infected follicle on your eyelid..

Show me a weird fetish that isn't at least a little bit dangerous or harmful to the person

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Everything about the wedding industry is a loving ripoff. Few grand for a dress your wear once, any venue/catering service/etc immediately doubles its price when it finds out it's for a wedding, a lovely fruit cake with literally the worst kind of icing (fondant) simply because it can be made to look pretty, etc etc.

If my partner and I ever get married we're just going to sign some documents at the town hall and then have a big BYO party somewhere because getting together all your friends and family for a celebration is the only worthwhile part of the process.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Bombadilillo posted:

Used dress stores are also a thing because what do you do with a wedding dress? Get a 2000-3000 for a few hundred if this your thing.

My wedding was $700 for food and a bottle of chapmapge per table, a dres, cakes, marriage and officiater liecence, everything.

Did you only have like 10 people there? Because even only inviting immediate family (to first-cousin level) I can't see how you'd do it for that much. I think I'd struggle to even provide self-catered food for that much, and my partner and I are both from white, middle class, non religious families so we're only talking like 30ish people. Hell my kid's second birthday cost like $150+ not including the present we got him, and we just had a few people around to our house.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Christ food and alcohol is cheap in the US.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

grittyreboot posted:

People have to guess each others kinks
https://youtu.be/tpgszSFG99w

These people's real kink is broadcasting on the internet their awkward conversations with strangers

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

DicktheCat posted:

You know, you say that, but a surprising disturbing number of us are married.

Ya it's a concern

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

T-man posted:

I wish trans people were treated with this much dignity on national television. We have tiny dicks and big clits too. :smith:

I mean they aren't, usually. It's heavily stigmatised, and really commonly mocked in the media - often by some of the same people who are big supporters of trans rights. I'm pretty sure I've heard John Oliver crack a micropenis joke for example.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Judging by the sheer amount of people in mascot costumes he constantly features on his show, I'm convinced John Oliver is a furry. Maybe he makes jokes like that to feel better about and deflect from his shameful secret furry desires

Nah John Oliver is married to a Republican war vet who works for an organisation called "Vets for Freedom" so I'm pretty sure his kinks involve some sort of emasculation, pegging, betrayal of ideals, war of independence roleplay, etc.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Internet Wizard posted:

Boko Haram has banned the use of plastic grocery bags. Doesn’t mean you’ve gotta hand it to them

Pretty sure Boko Haram would also be against white nationalists, but they have some slightly worse poo poo to their name than juggalos whose worst transgression generally is bad music and a working class anti-intellectual anti-elitism. And of the first of those, who are we to judge really, and of the second, can you really blame them?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

She's an emergency response person of some very advanced type and they met while he was covering Hurricane Katrina, iirc, and she was running some crucial emergency response function.

Nah you must be thinking of someone else. They met at the 2008 RNC while Oliver was there covering it for the daily show. She was there campaigning for more troops in Iraq through Vets for Freedom. She herself served in Iraq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

T-man posted:

In the queer future of 2069 we will all be furry juggalo otherkin communists who love whiteguy hip-hop and smoking megaweed. No exceptions.

Donate to the campaign fund today!

Sign me the gently caress up apart from the white guy hiphop