Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Stoatbringer posted:

Why does FC Seoul have a load of sex dolls readily available?

I saw a theory somewhere that it might be that a higher up in a sex doll company was connected to the stadium/team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Is it shopped or how did he achieve that look? Is it because he neglected to train his back/shoulders/glutes/legs? He's extremely lean as well but obviously bodybuilders don't look like that when they lean up

Don’t you have to dehydrate yourself to look like that?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

What the hell is blue milk? I only get some fictional Star Wars drink when I google it.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

No way they don’t have an ant problem

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

OwlFancier posted:

The forbidden casserole.

Nah the forbidden casserole was that dumpster from a HugeGrossBurrito’s story that was full of rotting dough and rat corpses.

EDIT: I guess it’s more of a forbidden alcohol since they were fermenting

RatHat has a new favorite as of 19:00 on Aug 5, 2021

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

DicktheCat posted:

I think the flat teeth are the worst part. Giving a horse sharp teeth would make it less scary, and idk why.

Horse bites already hurt enough thank you

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

I love that this is tagged as For Kids. The algorithm has a sense of humour.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Ror posted:

sometimes you scared for something, you drink the grandson's pee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vbCKava_JE&t=26s

This video isn’t available in my country and I think that’s a blessing.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

It’s not complete without the sequel

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I think the last line indicates it's meant to be a joke.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Queen Gnome posted:

This thread derails into a bunch of people posting about their sexual assault experiences at furry conventions, as a heads up:smith:

There’s even people posting about their sexual assault experiences at THAT convention

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

LifeSunDeath posted:

Are you ready for the most extreme tacticool bar bouncer ever?

...Is he just walking around with his gun drawn?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
How do you even get a leech off of you without hurting it? Does it fall off when it’s full?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Cobalt-60 posted:

Please tell me the pizza one is the cheap one cause my inner child wants it bad.

Yeah my guess is Pizza chair<Cactus<Skeleton throne<Whatever the that pink blob couch is

EDIT: Yep! it’s even on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Soft-Landing-Childrens-Pizza-Beanbag/dp/B00UN18LA2

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Jakabite posted:

What the gently caress? What even is the possible justification of that either the 1500 inflatable or the 29k(!!!!!) cacti? At least the spooky chair like took some effort to make.

It was designed by a famous fashion designer or something. Just the materials alone should make it really expensive for a couch but 29k is definitely a bit much

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Adolf Glitter posted:

You would be loving wired.

Drugs up the bum feel pretty much as strong as intravenously. So I've been told

Yeah it’s actually really easy to get alcohol poisoning that way, it’s kinda dangerous. I don’t think coffee has enough caffeine to overdose you though.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Also if you inject too much they can…leak

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

DRINK ME posted:

100% true

I have no experience with piss jelly but I think putting piss in the fridge, the smell would permeate through everything - like a cut onion does unless you seal it
:barf:

It’s okay they have a dedicated pee fridge

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Ambitious Spider posted:

I used to work at a place that adopted a cat who ate its owner after a murder/suicide. Nice cat but he has since passed.

I think most cats would do that

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I think that guy is in the new Street Fighter

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Takes No Damage posted:

I'm afraid to go searching for the video, but a decade+ ago I remember seeing a video of a Japanese making GBS threads contest, where the goal was to lay down the longest unbroken turd. People were squatting down and duck walking on bowling lanes. The winner got to the end and had to turn around and start going back the other direction :shrek:

I’m curious what the best diet for that is

Also how hard it was to find a bowling alley that would let you host the contest there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Paladinus posted:

I thought Chris Chan was in prison. The dude who posts those videos should probably be in prison, too.

They were released afaik