Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Nah, I agree, and R:1 is my favorite version of the Star Wars universe that has been put to screen by far.

Here's this:

Do I

Do I gently caress the soft drink?

Should I put it in my rear end or?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

CeramicPig posted:

What the gently caress is going on here

They put the flag either in the waist of their pants or are clenching it between their buttcheeks.

Pretty simple imo.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

The only part of this that sucks is that it's not real and I'll never marry a rad centaur :cry:

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Breetai posted:

Three Olives vs cumshitter in the Thunderdome.

Two men enter!

But only one man comes in.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Dick Burglar posted:

I assumed from the controllers they were playing Melee on a Gamecube, but that flat white rectangle definitely isn't a Gamecube. What gives?

PS: wavedashing is garbage

Seems like a Wii, which has Gamecube controller ports and can play Gamecube games.

So it's either Melee or Brawl.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
It'd be better if the ad didn't cap ages at 16 meaning one must be a minor to learn from this service, and have a child wearing so little, for a service called pole dance addiction, that seemed to be actively cultivating the image of being ran by pedophiles.

Alas here we are, with this ad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

food court bailiff posted:

Actually it would be much weirder and worse to have adults doing this with minors.

I think this is what experts call a "no-win situation".