Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

CelticPredator posted:

:nws: for naked Star Wars doll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk6OFTfhMMo

The 5 minute mark something happens.

"I've been looking for a reason to do this even though I have technically boycotted Star Wars."

I can only assume he is gonna make this anatomically correct.
Also Satr Wars was ruind by :females: :bahgawd:

Oh jesus, the 5:00 to 6:00 minute mark....

sporklift has a new favorite as of 04:05 on May 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

Garrand posted:

I made it 20 seconds

You missed the happy ending.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

Perestroika posted:

Imagine being all about your drat traitor flag, and then not even bothering to iron it after unpacking it from whatever tiny amazon package it arrived in. :allears:

I think that thing would melt if you tried to iron it.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

LingcodKilla posted:

The movie was a murder mystery called “Lone Star”.
It was not a good first date movie. About as bad as “Kids”.

I had heard about this movie called The Bridge . I was a pretty big film nerd at the time so I saw all sorts of crazy movies with my friends and wasn't really thinking when I asked this girl to see it on our first real date. We were both pretty quiet after the movie. Still ended up dating for a little bit after but she had just turned 21 and I was in my thirties so the age gap always weirded me out.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

Violet_Sky posted:

I CAME HERE TO POST AUG

I'm triggered... by the lack of trigger discipline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

Nettle Soup posted:

I once found this note in the street by the bus stop. I always wondered what happened to the other sheet.

I considered making a "weird poo poo you've found in the street" thread, but that seems like a lot of effort.

http://foundmagazine.com/