Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I paid $10 dollars to post on a comedy forum 10 years ago. Then I paid another $10 bucks after I got banned once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I married a regular rear end lady and when I have to explain to her that, "What am I doing? There's this thing online where all we post about is our trips to Costco."

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:yosbutt:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BiggerBoat posted:

drat, dude, that loving sucks.

:smith:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tetracube posted:

it's just a normal thing that humans do to exchange sensory data

It's ok, I didn't want to eat lunch today anyway.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

text me a vag pic posted:

for real tho, how do people with face tats make money. i know they're no all soundcloud rappers. is it selling meth?

Doing blue collar work. Trust me in saying that, the labor industry does not give a poo poo about appearances( usually ). As long as you can do your work, you're good.

I'd also like to throw in, these hype beast face tats are somehow worse then just regular plain ol' gang tattoos. And they could POSSIBLY actually not paying very much for them...aka a buddy does them or a scratcher.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

No sir, I don't like it

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gleebster posted:

So you're skinny and hairy? I think I'm getting the hang of this.

Otter

BrigadierSensible posted:

Related question:

What are fat hairless guys called?

I think cubs?

A big hairy asian man is a Panda. A big hairy balck man is uh a black bear. Skinny hairy is an otter. Not very hairy but large is a cub i believe.

Source: good friend is an otter and we went to a bear night once at a bar and it was hella fuckin cool

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

World War Mammories posted:

what exactly is this? like, obviously it’s baraka getting punched in the nads and it’s hell of rad. but is that all practical effects, a suit with animatronics or something?

lmao

but yeah it looks like test footage of the animatronics used for the Mortal Kombat live action movie from the 90s. Back in ye olde days of practical effects. No matter what CGI can do now it'll never look at cool as practical.

also thats actually Bo Rai Cho just fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

AUG: Not for your butt