Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Oh, this is like Christmas in April!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

cash crab posted:

Sorry for the triple post but hot drat

I really would like to see someone wearing this and a MAGA hat.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

girl pants posted:

wtf is up with this dude's head

It looks like he went to a thrift store, got a suit with big shoulder pads, salvaged the pads, and had them surgically inserted in his head.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Stoatbringer posted:

holy what the gently caress

GTS Grody Toe Syndrome

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The two people in the background are reevaluating every life choice over the last two years.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

T-man posted:

Pictures like these always make me clean up my room. So keep posting e'm!

I can offer a small story about how this happens, tho. Last summer I had really bad depression, a family that blew up, found out I wasn't graduating on time, and worked a grueling pointless job with no room to advance. My desk, which is habitually messy, slowly started getting more and more messy, as all I could really think about after getting home every day was weed and media consumption, followed by staring at the ceiling in despair. Day in and day out, I started leaving food packages, wrappers, beer bottles, the works under there. It got to the point that, after a few months, there was about a foot and a half of trash piled up. After that point it got harder to want to clean it, since it'd be a massive project and I could barely make it to work some days. It got a bit more spread out, until it was time to move out. The cleaning of that happened over one night, involved many trash bags, and basically made me swear off weed and booze, and get on antidepressants. The crucial thing was, there was absolutely nobody who went in there except me, the room was locked all day, and the only person who could notice (until the cleaning) really didn't have the energy to care. The good news is, I was able to clean it pretty well, and I even got my deposit back. I don't know if this is the same reason all those people get into that mess, but isolation plus depression can do horrible things.

e:

ACTUALLY , there are jars of cheeto balls about that size. You can get them for $5 at most big grocery stores, and they are amazing for when you're stoned and have friends over. And no, I have no shame.

I'm actually glad that you found an exit from such misery.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

BigPoot posted:

Hell yeah Fat Neck Friday’s back.

Fat Neck Friday!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Zipperelli. posted:

Isn't he the guy who broke into some fast food chain and, like, drank the fry oil or some poo poo?

Serial food thief. Beef jerky was his undoing.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...rticle-1.164923

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Aramek posted:

Because of the printer?

Walking 4 miles in return for an utterly apathetic response. Agony of defeat is a soul-crusher.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Next time he takes a poo poo, it'll resemble an upside down picture of a burning oil well.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Mackers posted:

Wanna wear these as a beater shirt and hang my head out of my smooth vagina

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Picnic Princess posted:

No, it's weird as heck to me. If I ever have a kid, I'm leaving it as a surprise. Whatever it is, their nursery is all going to be dinosaurs and spaceships and kittens and rainbows anyway.

Half MLP and half MechaGodzilla would be an interesting decoration statement.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

lofi posted:

I'd been assuming it was a trans-thing, for people who want to loving explode out the closet.

Reality is much less fun.

Picnic Princess posted:

Now this is a business idea.

Call it "GENDER ERUPTION!" and I bet you could sell the concept.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Sponge Baathist posted:

AUG: Post your mangled dickbeaters

Seconding this.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

La Brea Carpet posted:

Doublepostin' for content

I'm the roll of neck fat protruding out, trying to escape from that vile shirt.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

cash crab posted:

It's really a shame that no matter how I try and do it, I can't make this into the thread's title. Tragic.

"Erotic fanfic of classic Caspar cartoons"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

cash crab posted:

<3 Thank you

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists › Awkward, Ugly & Gross: erotic fanfiction of classic Casper cartoons

I like the cut of your jib.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

queserasera posted:

I could feel the sweaty grime through the picture. Yech. Underarm sweat and cheap strawberry vape juice.

Seeing that picture, I imagine he's using a Fried Chicken scented vape.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Arcsquad12 posted:

I have a low tolerance for cringe but I have a morbid curiosity about Foam Adventure. Could a kind goon explain what makes it so infamous?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLmD_69pXpk
See for yourself!

But wait, there's more!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPlHa2OtZY8

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Screaming Idiot posted:

TACTICAL PENNIES

Read this as "TACTICAL PENNE" and was impressed by the concept of such amazing pasta.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

chitoryu12 posted:

This is the best story ever written.
It even eclipses "The Greatest Story Ever Told".

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Furbisexuality: A New Means of Affronting God.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

text me a vag pic posted:

Lady goons u r perfect
let me train u

Excellent username / post correlation

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

What were the ages of the celebrities in question when those photos were taken?

Phone posting but there’s a more recent photo that comes to mind of a 13 yo actress styled in current fashion to look far older and for whatever reason standing with her mouth open and her legs spread, and it’s just a whole pile of gross compared to actors the same age who are “allowed” to behave like teenagers in the same photo shoot.

Probably early to mid twenties; Hilton, Aguilera, Spears and Richie were all born around 1980 - 1981.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

For the Tales of Foul Shitters episode: I was once in Istanbul during a cruise and went with a friend into a seedy little bar near the waterfront for a few beers. The bathroom was outside at the end of an alleyway, and a stream of liquid flowed down the center of the alley. When I got to the urinal and pissed, I heard a splattering sound and realized that the urinal was piped right out into the alley. You know what the stream was. The tiny room with a squat shitter had poo poo splattered all around the floor and the basin.Thank god I didn't have to use it.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Iron Crowned posted:

Craigslist fascinated me around 2010. One time out of curiosity I posted the most generic strictly platonic f4m ad with nothing sexual, and got at least 200 responses in the first day. I'd say at least 1/2 of them were just pictures of dicks, and about 10 of the dicks were from company email addresses, they weren't all small businesses either a few were large multinational companies

Weird metaphor for penis size, but whatever works to help you talk about it, I guess.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

it's ok everyone
my mom found a girl for me and we are getting marrried

The guy from the Eurythmics still looks terrible.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists › Awkward, Ugly & Gross: They're like one long, flat titsheet

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Picnic Princess posted:

So what is this thread going to do now that it's Aug month?

Maybe practice Augury?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Leavemywife posted:

gently caress that, face first into something AUG.

gross

This seems like a good way to start. It's one of the few things that have made me actually recoil in disgust before.

This could be the opening scene of a low budget horror movie called "Tadpole of Blood".

Somebody has a new favorite as of 17:53 on Aug 2, 2018

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

This is the WORST Martin Crane / Eddie cosplay EVER!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Pennsyltucky: Putting the Gross in AUG

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

STRIPPERS HATE THIS ONE WEIRD TIPPING TRICK!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Feederism on both sides of the relationship really grosses me out. Also gross is that I momentarily read the first picture as "Federalism Forever" and suffered a profound loss of equanimity.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Breetai posted:

IIRC it was at the point where someone in a female fursuit was doing some sort of a 'sexy' catwalk thing.

Please tell me that Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy" was the soundtrack.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

shas a little rough

Needs to slather on the firming lotion with a paint roller.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

cash crab posted:

imo this is the worst one

This guy really needs to be thrown face-first through his display case a few hundred times

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I never saw that part. That's a drag. It's such a legendary photo. I remember he had a really funny thread where he put a lovely .22 pistol in a toilet too.

Yeah, that was hilarious! Lincoln's Wax dared him to put it on GunBroker as a starter gun from an Iditarod race that Adolf Hitler won... and he did. I think it sold too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

LifeSunDeath posted:

What I meant is, they havent been around since the 90s, so this dude must be working on a bladder that's at least 20 years old. Otherwise it's a waterbed frame filled with hair clippings he's been collecting from local salon dumpsters.

Waterbeds are still for sale, just look them up.