Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Fumaofthelake posted:

I once took a poo poo in the work bathroom on my day off

gently caress yea security clearance and underground lab bathrooms close to the mall rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Chick does not give two fucks and looks like she rocks.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Scathach posted:

Honestly as long as the person isn't harming anyone and like proposing reiki instead of necessary medical care, I really don't mind. I think that a soothing private place to talk to someone and feel like someone cares is pretty important these days.

I used to poo poo all over new age poo poo and then I became a yoga teacher and welp. People expect me to believe in chakras, and I mean at least I can't prove they don't exist so what's the harm in helping "align" them while doing some good body stretches? Meditation and other mindfulness stuff actually works, and is being used to replace antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs. Apparently it works better for longer, which is kinda nuts for just telling your mind to do something. At least the normal chakra and reiki people aren't rabid anti-vaxxers or Holocaust deniers or anything.

What does tourmaline + smokey quartz do for hucksterism?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

dude looks like a loving serial killer

"Heh, this will surely make a statement"
*statement interpreted as drat that guy looks like a wild rear end in a top hat*

AUG tax

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

That would be Matt Gaetz at Mar A Lago.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Mauser posted:

When this guy gives head chin, he gives 110%

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Significant inclusions of copralite

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Heath posted:

I knew a guy named Glasscock

Did he do a great Ray Liotta impression?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Is this loss?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Humphreys posted:

I make some cool, not yet cursed stuff with one of my printers:

That is super cool! If those wound up for sale in rad color combos I would buy a couple.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

In Clives's other book the Great and Secret Show Kissoon makes evil magic snakes out cum and poo poo.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I artistically interpreted the above statement with some dookie pastries I found.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Flint_Paper posted:

PYF AUG: wow, an entirely new horror...I'm impressed

yea but this one has real staying power

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

DrBouvenstein posted:

Because whatever bar he's working at is too cheap to have their own in-house way of making large, clear, ice cubes so they must be buying them from an outside company. That company probably wraps each one to insure they don't stick together.

It is trivially easy to make clear ice and I never imagined I would see single ice cubes in bags as a product.

RO system, a degassing vessel (use a brake line vacuum pump and don't get knocked for lab $), and a silicone ice cube tray. Bump up to deionized water if you want to get fancy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

...fair.