Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Cessna posted:

Who the gently caress would drink a gin and tonic alcohol
through a straw?

Seriously, WTF?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

In 10 years she's going to be calling the cops on them for existing while black.

Most likely she does that now, she just makes exceptions for rich famous people.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
To be fair Kushner has benefited far more from political nepotism than either son. I can't tell if Kushner is actually good at anything other than being the dude Donnie wishes he was (married to Ivanka).

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

text me a vag pic posted:

holy poo poo i didn't know faygo came in cans!

Not only that, but the machines were only $0.25/can when everything else went to $0.50. I think the one I pass on the way to work is still only $0.35.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Nurses are also a profession that gets roped into MLMs disturbingly frequently.

As an engineer I will also put out there that most engineers are dumb as rocks about everything that isn't their primary professional focus, myself included. The trick is to know you are dumb instead of thinking you are gods gift to mankind.