Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

King of Foolians posted:

Is that a light saber in Obama's left hand? This might be racist but if Obama had one I would like to think his light saber would be purple like Mace Windus's.

Looks more like a Harry Potter wand to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

You're absolutely right.
In my experience it's media that is one notch away from broad mainstream.
Like one of these ding dongs thinking they are enlightened because they have seen Cowboy Beebop or FLCL; media that is old hat for the rest of us.

If their beliefs were true then I would be president because I bought a VHS copy of Armitage for $40 before you could get it in the US.

My fav is all the nerds with their Very Important™ intellectual star wars ideas.

Like, its a movie about space wizards for children, pretty much designed to sell toys.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

im the nude titty anime girl next to the computer.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Dennis McClaren posted:

I've visited one-man solitary cells, and one-man disciplinary segregation cells in the Texas Prison system. I've also seen inside Texas Death-Row housing units.
These goon-caves and basements look ten times worse, dirtier, and more infectious than any solitary prison cell I've witnessed. And those guys only get cleaning products to clean their cells once a week. A dixie cup with some baking soda in it.
Prisoners in damp, hot, disgusting solitary prison cells that aren't there by choice - have cleaner, healthier living quarters than goon's with a choice.

Mental illness is a hell of a drug.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Of course he is. They're 'quirky'.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

cash crab posted:

Don't people just ever gently caress anymore

I'm pretty proud of the fact that my GF and I can both get off to some of the most vanilla sex a person can have. Then we can spend all of our money on snacks instead of weird sex toys.

Content:

I don't really want to know the context, or what the strips are made out of.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Are you people joking? Get on my level

almost all of that is like the 10 work announcements we get a day that are entirely irrelevant to me.

You can set up filters on Gmail to automatically mark emails with certain keywords (or specific senders) as read, delete them, or shove them in a folder.

That way screenshots of your email folder don't cause stress in onlookers, you monster.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

yeah I eat rear end posted:

but what if one time it actually has something i need to see based on the subject line that will make me click on it, i'll never know.

You can still look at them if you set it to mark as read, just then emails from other sources might not get lost in the clutter as easily!

I kinda want to try and see if I can find my old hotmail email account again, I haven't opened that in easily ten years. That was my sign up for everything email account, so I can imagine it has a shitload of unread emails by now, assuming microsoft didnt deactivate it from inactivity.

Edit:
Damnit. They switched all of hotmail over to outlook a couple years ago, and everything on that account is gone now. The messages only date back a few months, which is very disappointing.

Fashionable Jorts has a new favorite as of 18:45 on Jun 14, 2018

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Who knew someone could type a movie review one-handed.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

We could make an entire separate thread for awkward ugly and gross phone notification bars, lock screens, and desktop organization.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

cash crab posted:

My desktop only has three things: recycling bin, a personal folder and the image I just posted. However, I also have a very corny "FBI TERMINAL UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS STRICTLY PROHIBITED" background which is AUG on its own.

My PC desktop has nothing on it, and hasn't had anything on it in a decade. I'm obsessed with minimalism in my technology, so everything thats not frequently used is hidden.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

[ANXIETY INTENSIFIES]

You people are savages.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Nice.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Heath posted:

Is it too late to get in on phone chat

It's never too late when you have Bastien Deharme's works as a background!

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

cash crab posted:

Cool rap sheet, brother

ALSO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLmD_69pXpk Someone reminded me of foamadventure.avi the other day, I cannot remember the last time we all collectively watched but I think it is time.

I've never made it the whole way through, and today is not the day I change that.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I wonder whatever happened to the two freaks in that foam video. They've gotta be in their 30s by now.

Probably in an unhealthy polyamorous relationship.

Pasketti posted:

My 61 year old dad just got his first smartphone and he set his lockscreen and wallpaper to Dr. Steve Brule. Just some random zoomed in screencap of his face.

He only has youtube and solitare installed, and he spends as much time as possible at work watching Tim and Eric clips on his phone and trying to show it to his coworkers.

That's true dedication to phone minimalism.

Edit: this is the worst new page snipe of all time

Your dad is actually the coolest.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

GoingPostal posted:

Yeah, I had this discussion with the husband about beards when we were walking by this little boutique beard care store. He said "I spend less than this on minis!"

My response: "Yeah, because minis are *your* hobby. For a guy that shops here? His beard is his hobby."

I was handed a card by someone for a specialty beard shop that opened recently. I looked them up and they basically take a bottle of Argan oil, put a tiny bit of "masculine" scent in it, then mark it up about 800%.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Well, everyone else at this club already abandoned us in favor of hasty toilet sex, so I might as well take a shot at her.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

Youtube personalities suck and frankly I'm glad their moneytrain's been derailed by Youtube's rear end in a top hat corporate elite. You shouldn't make money rambling like a dipshit over Undertale footage.

Now they just open a patreon and get paid $10k a month by their awful fanbases directly.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Wheat Loaf posted:

I find that the best way to get those in your recommendations is to watch Star Wars videos.

If someone has an hour long breakdown of why The Last Jedi is dumb and bad on their youtube channel, you can pretty much guarantee they are a poo poo person.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

slinkimalinki posted:

Idea: makeup tutorial, but every product is food. Mainly nutella.

But heres the gimmick: you apply it to your mouth.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

bony tony posted:

She said tranny once in 2012, but apologized pretty quickly and took the video down.

Doesn't she date a white supremacist or something? Its been so long since her drama was going around so my memory is very vague.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

MageMage posted:

That's because it's emu. The company is called "Turkey Legs".

No they aren't, that's an old urban legend. They're just male turkeys, which are much larger than the female turkeys that most people are used to eating.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/d...turkey-leg-emu/

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Depression is a bitch.

I've never had these cringe-level of mess in my room, but theres been times where I couldn't be bothered to clean for weeks. A garbage bag of food boxes next to my desk because taking it to the kitchen takes too much energy. The cycle of taking the heap of laundry off of the bed and put it on the chair at night, taking the heap of laundry off of the chair and put it on the bed during the day. Repeat for a month. Then one day I'll get inspired to clean, fix everything in probably 20 min and its like a weight being lifted.

So yeah, mental illness is a root cause for a lot of this stuff.

Keep sharing pics, the fear of what it could become helps me keep on top of my personal mess.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

I can bet that these people eat a lot of processed foods, and one advantage to processed foods is it takes them much longer to start to rot and smell bad.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

From the funny pictures thread, but imo is the holy trinity

I stopped hating Dane Cook years ago. I now hate him again, and more.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Real men shave their beards by chewing off whatever length can reach the mouth. Also works for nose hairs.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Orangina, along with Zootopia have created entire new generations of furries.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

M_Sinistrari posted:

Still boils down to Humans Suck.

What do you mean? Capitalism is working as intended!

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Oh man. You guys discovered The Transformed Wife.

Here's some dude talking about her post for a loving hour. I did not watch it, sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x3YuDJJ4UQ

The original blog post in question:

https://thetransformedwife.com/men-...ithout-tattoos/

And the response after everyone made fun of her:

https://thetransformedwife.com/godl...ithout-tattoos/

More evidence she's a self-hating woman who hates other women too:

I only went back 9 days and only posted a few. It goes on and on and on and on and on.

My gf is an ex-mormon. This poo poo isn't even that out of place in the mormon community, just maybe a little bit on the conservative side.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Zombear posted:

This is 100% written by men. Probably the same one.

There are fuckloads of self-hating women in religious communities. Some of the most vocal anti-abortion activists are women.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

The Door Frame posted:

In as much as cultured urine contains less than 100,000 active bacterial colonies. So yeah, completely sterile

It's more sterile than literally any other fluid that comes out of a human.

Content:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Why are goon testicles so goddamn messed up? Go see a ball doctor.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

DicktheCat posted:

Wait, why do babies' feet peel? I've never seen nor heard of this.

They gotta shed the outer layer so that the foot can grow bigger. The foot is then soft for a little while as the newly exposed carapace takes time to harden. Where do you think the term "soft spot" comes from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Oh proudboys...